Laval Rocket: Game 57: Troupe JF Houle @ Syracuse Crunch, March 10th, 2023, 7:00 PM -- AHLtv, TSN690, BPM

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Simoneau out with an injury. Nolan Yaremko will make his debut tonight. Primeau starts.

La Troupe de JF Houle is going with 11 forwards and 7D.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Thanks @Runner77 for keeping the GDTs. Keep 'em coming. I've been so swamped with work the last little while and then went on a road trip. I feel like I've missed out on a chunk of Laval games. Mainly keeping up with scores.

I can't wait to have a day where I can just sit down and watch the game.

Now to the game. Mitchell Stephens is on a roll lately. He's put up 14 pts in his last 15 games. If only he started the season like this, the Rocket would be in a much more comfortable spot in the playoffs.

Dubé on a hot streak, as well, with 14 pts in his last 16 games.

But then again, Laval does not have an issue with offense. They are second in goals for in the entire league. Only the Calgary Wrangles have more goals than them. They are, however, 28th in goals against. Their PP is 7th in the league. Their PK is horrid, though (31st in the league).

So while we see Trudeau & Norlinder coming into their own and be more well rounded defensemen, the team as a whole is not great defensively.

In terms of the standings: Last night wasn't the greatest nights. It was good because Laval won. But they won in OT, so Syracuse picks up a loser point. Utica beat Belleville, but it was in OT, so Sens pick up a loser point and remain 2 pts behind Laval. And Rochester beat Hartford, so they remain 1 point ahead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad