GDT: Game 57: HABS @ VAN | Pre-game fan nap? | Wed. Mar. 9, 2022, 10:30 PM ET -- TNT, SNP, TSN2, RDS

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
What? 10:30 ET?!?

DBKwrkt.gif

What kind of team are they facing?

And for those who haven't seen it, a little entertainment of sorts, right here:

LINEUPS
Habs

tJObTA7.jpg

Canucks

Pearson Miller Brock Boeser
Hoglander Pettersson Garland
Podkolzin Horvat Chaisson
Motte Lammikko HighMore

Hughes Schenn
OEL Myers
Hunt Hamonic

Demko

Last edited:

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Since this game won't start until after midnight here in NF this is a Thursday, March 10th game for us NF folk. :eek:

I also quite like this MSL quote which was posted yesterday.

This is actually such a breath of fresh air.......complete opposite of therrien throwing his toe nail clippings at you and telling you to get out of his office while ripping a dart :laugh:

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
I'm so thrilled with the changes being made. It's like 5 years of the majority of our observations are coming true. Can't help but want them to win eventhough losing for pick is good too..

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Only the Leafs seem to get 7pm ET start times when they play in Vancouver. It seems that doesn't apply to any other eastern based teams when they play in Vancouver.
Hilarious that those networks think the leafs have more fans than the habs!! lol
Not even close.....
Late starts like this, are crazy for us in the east..........can't even get a 1st period in......
Will check on the score at 3AM when I go for a whizz....lol

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Only the Leafs seem to get 7pm ET start times when they play in Vancouver. It seems that doesn't apply to any other eastern based teams when they play in Vancouver.

Habs did play in Edmonton at 7PM because it was a Saturday game.

I like to rag on the Leafs as much as the next guy. But they don't play at 7PM during weekday games in the west coast.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Habs did play in Edmonton at 7PM because it was a Saturday game.

I like to rag on the Leafs as much as the next guy. But they don't play at 7PM during weekday games in the west coast.

You're probably right and it only applies to Saturday night games. It just seems that the Leafs always get a 7pm ET start time when playing in Vancouver but maybe the game is always on a Saturday I guess. :dunno:

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad