Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
3340743f-b676-46e3-8895-48faa9461f9f_text.gif

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I can get behind that kinda physical stuff, in tight after play pushing each other around after trying to gain position near the net. All about that.

The staged Georges Laraque stuff can kick rocks.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
M^2 is better, I think, than Keller was at this same career point.

Eh, Keller is just a way better goal scorer, too much so for me to say that.

But Maccelli has an undeniable swag, sort of similar to Garland really, but in a package with much better hockey sense and line driving. Garland could do a lot on his own but didn't really elevate his lines too much. Maccelli at a very young age is able to help elevate garbage around him.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
This is why we have the all-star scouting staff. There are no easy picks when the tank breaks down.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Eh, Keller is just a way better goal scorer, too much so for me to say that.

But Maccelli has an undeniable swag, sort of similar to Garland really, but in a package with much better hockey sense and line driving. Garland could do a lot on his own but didn't really elevate his lines too much. Maccelli at a very young age is able to help elevate garbage around him.
I’m saying I think M^2 better now than Keller was as a rookie

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Ok some of that big game moment swagger is coming back to Hayton. This has been a fantastic second half. If he had ayee this way all season I think we would alm feel differently about his progression.

How much of it is playing with Keller and Schmaltz vs it being from his own skill is harder for me to discern though.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

IrishFin

Jun 9, 2016
DB94A8A6-8B4D-43D8-A7EB-5DD666748200.jpeg

I see a lot of dumb stuff on this platform, but I would hope someone with his pedigree would be better. I didn’t realize the Coyotes had played 9 games in the last 9 days.

Reactions: MIGs Dog and Grimes

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Ok some of that big game moment swagger is coming back to Hayton. This has been a fantastic second half. If he had ayee this way all season I think we would alm feel differently about his progression.

How much of it is playing with Keller and Schmaltz vs it being from his own skill is harder for me to discern though.
He needs his buddy Lafreniere back on his wing. Let’s do Chyc for Laf

Lafreniere-Hayton-Maccelli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad