GDT: Game 57: A Battle at Sea - 1pm matinee splash fight

Toomany7pins

Dec 4, 2018
Seattle Area
soft goal followed by a defensive turn over right in front on the net.
Combine that with crap offense and that will be a big L unless they get their heads out in the 3rd period. Looks like one of those games where they are just going thru the motions.

Oh no! I should go for a Run maybe that will send some magic to the Kraken bunch
Your dogs texted and said they need to go on an early walk today.
They said it was urgent.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Well the team doesn't work/skate as hard as they usually do and if we don't do that we can lose to any team in this league.
We just don't have the offensive difference makers to take over on their own.

Also great to give up yet another one with less than a minute to go....
giphy.gif

BTW: Now just watch Calgary turn things around(currently down 3-1 against Philly) and cut our lead on them to five points.
I mean we could've made it nine, but that probably would be to nice and comfortable...

Also, our next two games are against Boston and Toronto...

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Shite I missed the Beniers interview! The kid has the makings of a Super-Star...plays hard,has skills,plays defense when the need arises and is humble...And did I say he works hard...great great work ethic! When I look at the NHL in todays game where there too much boardwork and scrums...its here I'd like to see 4 on 4 so the skilled guys like Matty can show their magic even more rather than get caught up with some Neanderthal in the corners
Also has the makings of a captain.

Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
14 Thousand should be 17 Thou

When the Kraken aren't scoring why isn't Hakstol shuffling the lines

Goalies and their Supersized Equipment kills scoring chances galore

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Goalies should get a penalty for standing up and should play without a mask just barefaced baby

Are the Sharks fighting for the top spot and the Kraken are bottom feeders? Sure looks like it this aft

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I went out and shoveled some snow! That's got to be good luck for the Kraken right

San Jose looks like the Montreal Canadiens of the dynastic eras and the Seattle looks like the Ironmen

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Can Piper talk hockey plz

One of the worst games played by the Kraken this season

Like one of us said earlier San Jose Barracudas 3-0 win over the listless Seattle Kraken

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Oh, let's just disembowel Jones and be done with it. Where's the picture of the beach ball getting behind him?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad