GDT: Game 56: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 7:00pm EST CBC, TVA, TSN 690. Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cacaniemi

Nov 8, 2018
Hey it gave us a little momentum. But if you'd prefer the puck to still be in our zone and the Leafs pressing - hey it's your call.
Chaput can take the puck out of the zone man.... dosent mean anything if he sucks even the jim hughson said weakshot that hits the outside of the pad. Talk about momentum lol

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I'm not sure what people expected from Lehkonen. I expected a hard working, mid-6 winger, who can chip in 40-50 points in his prime - maybe a bit more with good luck.

Calling for him to sit when we play f***ing Chaput, Deslauriers, and Agostino quite a bit is stupid.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I'm not sure what people expected from Lehkonen. I expected a hard working, mid-6 winger, who can chip in 40-50 points in his prime - maybe a bit more with good luck.

Calling for him to sit when we play ****ing Chaput, Deslauriers, and Agostino quite a bit is stupid.
He's got skills but no finish. If he could just pot a few he'd be so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad