GDT: Game 56 - The B's return to a place where dreams come true - Vancouver | NESN, HNIC, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I get sometimes the bounces go the wrong way and luck etc not going a teams way .Heck saw lots of that tonite.But also saw A H L material tonite in some defenceman.Cassidy needs to insert Miller Monday and send someone upstairs and let the others know they be next it continues.N H L d men do not get beat 1 on 1 like 3 and 4 times in a game.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I get sometimes the bounces go the wrong way and luck etc not going a teams way .Heck saw lots of that tonite.But also saw A H L material tonite in some defenceman.Cassidy needs to insert Miller Monday and send someone upstairs and let the others know they be next it continues.N H L d men do not get beat 1 on 1 like 3 and 4 times in a game.

Which defensemen were A H L material tonight?

Scruffy

Jun 18, 2009
Bawstin
This is Vancouvers game 7

Enjoy it
So they're gonna burn down the city now?

110616pov06.jpg

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
The Bruins aren’t going to win all the games the rest of the way , obviously,but let’s get some perspective, I think this is the last time we will have to watch a game in which the Bruins were pretty well dead in the water from the get go . Bruins are still Cup contenders , one bad loss doesn’t change that .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad