GDT: Game 56: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 2/18/23 7:00pm EST CBC (HD),CITY, SN, TVAS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
nzqng2a.jpg

HOS0PZZ.jpg

wg0LDyh.jpg

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
I put $100 proline money on this game. We play Leafs well but have feeling they will own us this game. But might be all for not, I had Blues as longshot over Colorado, good odds. After R trade thinking that may break me. On same stub I have Jets over Jersey, Arizona over Jackets

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Growing up I was a big Nolan fan, in the more recent era O’Reilly has been a favourite of mine. Both Laffs…ugh

One day Montreal will be in a position again to acquire and compete. It’s been decades

Reactions: Gustave

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Must Win!

Because it's the Leafs and I just love it when they lose to the Habs. Especially the Habs at the bottom of the basement.:popcorn:

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Growing up I was a big Nolan fan, in the more recent era O’Reilly has been a favourite of mine. Both Laffs…ugh

One day Montreal will be in a position again to acquire and compete. It’s been decades
As they/ he did in Ny ,Gorton made a big splash with Breadman....I believe Gorton will make a big splash
in Montreal ....just a matter of time..

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Our spanking to the Blackhawks ended 4-0.

Leafs Nation spanking to the Blackhawks ended 5-2.

Our ass-kicking to the Blackhawks was better and that by default means we will beat Leafs Nation.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here

I get what you are saying, but we did go to the Finals two years ago. Long period of domination? No. Great burst of competition? Yes.

I'd say the Leafs fans, as an example, would trade it for one huge run, but that's my opinion.

Reactions: dinodebino
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad