GDT: Game 56: HABS @ EDM | Fugly Mug Payback | Sat. Mar. 5, 2022, 7 PM ET -- CBC, SN360, CITY, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
He's a 3rd liner having a career year. He can go. Will enjoy the nice high return.
That nice high return has like <25% chance of ever becoming as good as Lehk, probably even less. If Lehk was an upcoming UFA, sure. But he's still RFA, and he's been relatively consistent throughout his career.
Pitlick does everything Lekhonen does.
They're not even remotely close to being similar. Pitlick may have more wheels and may be more skilled, but it doesn't translate into more offense - and more importantly, he's not even remotely close to Lehkonen defensively. That post is proof you have no idea what you're talking about.

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Funny thought.

Brunette gets Coach of the Year, with MSL being the runner up. Both while on the 'interim' tag.

I joke, as I know MSL won't get those kind of votes, but what he's done where, the culture he has changed, in such a short time, it nothing short of a miracle.
Today I learned Brunette is coaching the Panthers. Da f*** how did I miss that

I totally forgot about the Quenneville thing

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Then we can trade Pitlick & keep Lehks :)

why-not-both-why-not.gif

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
That nice high return has like <25% chance of ever becoming as good as Lehk, probably even less. If Lehk was an upcoming UFA, sure. But he's still RFA, and he's been relatively consistent throughout his career.

They're not even remotely close to being similar. Pitlick may have more wheels and may be more skilled, but it doesn't translate into more offense - and more importantly, he's not even remotely close to Lehkonen defensively. That post is proof you have no idea what you're talking about.
Sure.... Pitlick is solid defensively as well. He's also younger and cheaper. Want to talk probability, how the hell do you know what the return would be? Probably a good idea to figure that out before claiming someone doesn't know what they're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad