GDT: [Game #56] Dallas Stars @ Boston Bruins – 12:00 PM CT (BSSW)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
It's crazy how much hate those female play by play commentators got and this dumb f*** is still on the air and he can't even talk. Crazy.

Sportsnet would've kept Don Cherry rambling non-sense until he dropped dead if he had been able to contain his racism.

Reactions: David Castillo

serp

Jan 17, 2016
was he ever able to do his job properly?
I think his quality has improved since he no longer can go off on his 10minute diatribes

There was a time he was on national television and actually pretty good and able to contain is massive Bruins bias. That was like 20 years ago but still yes he was. When he really wanted to and put the effort in he was good . Same thing with Tommy Heinsohn and the Celtics.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Goal was more on Pavelski.
Yeah, the one goal against was annoying because we have the two AHL guys skating back defending, and no forward went back to help. Each defender took the first two attacking forwards, but no forward was on the third attacker.

I'm not asking for Bowness hockey all the time, but when those two are out there, maybe help them out.

Reactions: MrHeiskanen

RefalancheStillLose

irreverent
May 24, 2014
There was a time he was on national television and actually pretty good and able to contain is massive Bruins bias. That was like 20 years ago but still yes he was. When he really wanted to and put the effort in he was good
I don't remember him doing national games, but Leah Hextall does national games, so it's a low standard, I'm sure he still passes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad