GDT: [Game #56] Dallas Stars @ Boston Bruins – 12:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Why are we so godawful in shootouts
I would have been happy with a point before the game but now feel like we were totally robbed.
It would be nice if we were the team that had the puck luck once in a while.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Why are we so godawful in shootouts
I would have been happy with a point before the game but now feel like we were totally robbed.
It would be nice if we were the team that had the puck luck once in a while.
I mean, we went 9 rounds and they were only 1 better.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Me too, that game as very fun. Missing like half our team and took them 9 rounds deep into the shootout? Damn son

Yeah, but I kinda miss when the shootout was new and players were trying creative stuff. It seems to largely be the same thing over and over now.

Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Given our lineup, I’m happy with the outcome.

That shootout was brutal though. I don’t know how many times you have to shoot before realizing you’re going to have to make a move or two in order to beat Swayman.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Great game. Deserved to win. Very unlucky in OT for Harley not to score on that post.

Looked like they used alotnin the tank in that one. Tomorrow could be rough

Reactions: Elysian

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Also does Jamie not wanna go in a shootout or is he just not an option anymore? I swear he was decent in shootouts back in the day. His shot accuracy has always been a strength of his

insomniaddict

Jan 9, 2020
Finland
My little sister is a huge Bruins fan so these games against Boston are super personal to me. Would be nice to snatch even ONE win at their building once an eternity y'know. Dude we so shoulda
had this one. Unbelievable.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Also does Jamie not wanna go in a shootout or is he just not an option anymore? I swear he was decent in shootouts back in the day. His shot accuracy has always been a strength of his

It got to the point where he did the same move over and over again and his attempts got lazier and lazier

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad