GDT: Game 55: San Jose Sharks Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | A Normal Time Game

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
A game at a normal time, Hooray!

But we have scored lots when I'm not looking....

Do I watch or I do I not?

simpsons-join-us-fyvjxolh8jkh1hwb.gif

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Not hockey - but legendary baseball catcher and broadcaster Tim McCarver has died at 81.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
How can they still seem so not confident on the powerplay after scoring 17 goals in 3 games.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Whoever this analyst on your broadcast talking about Columbus holding out players needs to look more into the CBJ situation.

CBJ were not “wanting to lose,” they just happened to be decimated by injuries (doesn’t help that Korpisalo has been hurt and Elvis has been awful). Werenski, Bean, Chinakhov, Voracek, Danforth all done for the year, with Jenner, Laine, Blankenburg and more all out for extended periods of time.Oh Nyquist is done now too, who we planned on trading at the deadline but got hurt. I think holding their only TDL chip out of the lineup makes sense.

They are 2-1 without him, so I don’t buy the competitive balance angle either.

Sorry I know this is your Gameday thread, but I like watching the Knights and that segment annoyed me.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Another PP. I think they should try to work from below the net, because what they have been doing is not working.

Edit: the called off goal is exactly what I’m talking about, seemed to work

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad