GDT: Game 55: Montreal Canadiens vs Edmonton Oilers Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Other thread hit 1,000+

Continue discussion about how Bergy built the perfect team for the playoffs; that is, the perfect team for others to play against and advance...

bergevin-e1458050022800.jpg

sbhatt

Nov 10, 2015
What's infuriating is they don't even tried something new. The team is losing games after games and they repeat the same thing. Why not tried something bold like Suzuki with Caufield

It made sense up until this point...you should have stopped typing there.

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
I think were gonna come back and win tonight to make us feel warm and fuzzy and give us hope going into the playoffs, but then lose next game 5-1

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
this is a f***ing gong show. Covid aside, bargain bin changes coaches mid stream and team looks confused for 30 games now. The d is built for the 90's, his deadline acquisitions were on terrible teams and have been terrible here. His two cornerstones, still in a fictitious stanley cup window are always injured, he traded an elite left D we've needed for years for a winger who's out with depression caused by media pressure..what have i missed?

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Caufield is playing well even playing with staal.. his feet are always in movement. Try something at least... thats easy to notice who perform well and who don’t... evans lines are good. Perry try. ... tatar. Garbage please.

Reactions: Kojo

Gjman2019

Dec 6, 2017
Koskinen is net..Habs should squeeze out a point here.

The will clinch and Bergevin's extension will be signed....For better or worse that's the reality.

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
Bergie is an idiot, but I kind of almost feel bad for him this season. He finally has a good offseason and acquires some nice pieces and Weber regresses and gets hurt, Price regresses and gets hurt, KK regresses, Drouin quits on the team...

We're not good, but the actual potential of the team is better than what's being shown, much like 2009. That team also imploded but wasn't necessarily built badly.

Still, one decent offseason doesn't excuse the past 8 years so GTFO Bergie.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
this is a f***ing gong show. Covid aside, bargain bin changes coaches mid stream and team looks confused for 30 games now. The d is built for the 90's, his deadline acquisitions were on terrible teams and have been terrible here. His two cornerstones, still in a fictitious stanley cup window are always injured, he traded an elite left D we've needed for years for a winger who's out with depression caused by media pressure..what have i missed?

I'd only put 'media pressure' in quotes because it was virtually non existent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad