GDT: Game #55 Knights in the Litter Box 7:00 EST / 4:00PST / Friday 1:00pm NZDT

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
Am I crazy or did I hear the crowd singing 'All the small things" after they dropped the puck and the song was turned down?

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Sorry I missed the game, but this was a weak GDT. :(

I've been busy working etc, but just noticed Hague is still in the AHL. Is he in the doghouse?

He's about as much in the doghouse as you. Which is, to say, quite a bit.

Nah, I think they were looking for a responsible RHD who could move the puck and be safe defensively so they gave Whitecloud a look and he hasn't looked back so far. They probably have hesitations about playing both rookies on the same pair so prefer Merrill for now and probably want Hague to get games.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I love Hague and his potential, but he made too many fatal errors to OJT on a team that is fighting for its life.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
He's about as much in the doghouse as you. Which is, to say, quite a bit.

Nah, I think they were looking for a responsible RHD who could move the puck and be safe defensively so they gave Whitecloud a look and he hasn't looked back so far. They probably have hesitations about playing both rookies on the same pair so prefer Merrill for now and probably want Hague to get games.

Basically they wanted Engo but a version without the bald tires.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Sorry I missed the game, but this was a weak GDT. :(

I've been busy working etc, but just noticed Hague is still in the AHL. Is he in the doghouse?

Yeah I had some driving to do and was listening on the radio, watched it back when I got home last night.

No team wins every game, but if these guys play 60 minutes like they have the last couple games, we'll be in fine shape.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad