GDT: [Game #55] Dallas Stars vs. Edmonton Oilers – 2:00 PM CT (ABC)

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Hope Bichsel is enjoying Ängelholm Sweden because he'd be on his way up right now otherwise.

I would certainly be loving Sweden right now if I were him, second last in the league, minus thirty-three goal differential but none of that matters when you went home for another sweet, succulent reason.

f*** the NHL and thousands of dollars when you can get some.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Was he even the guy at the top of the call up list? It’s not like he was getting rave reviews for his play. He was talked about as making progress, but he wasn’t being talked about as ready for the NHL.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Benn or Pavs needs to go to PP2. Put Pavs in front of the net on PP1 and Benn in front of the net on PP2.

Need to stick Wyatt back with Hintz and Robo.

Robo-Hintz-Wyatt
Marchment-Duchene-Seguin
Benn-Steel-Pavs
Delly-Faksa-Smith

Pavs just looks terrible now. He's never been a good skater but it's beer league level bad the past month or two.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
I would certainly be loving Sweden right now if I were him, second last in the league, minus thirty-three goal differential but none of that matters when you went home for another sweet, succulent reason.

f*** the NHL and thousands of dollars when you can get some.
Real shit. Honestly couldn't even believe he went back to Sweden, most likely a bad call for his career and he came off like a punk bitch

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Benn or Pavs needs to go to PP2. Put Pavs in front of the net on PP1 and Benn in front of the net on PP2.

Need to stick Wyatt back with Hintz and Robo.

Robo-Hintz-Wyatt
Marchment-Duchene-Seguin
Benn-Steel-Pavs
Delly-Faksa-Smith

Pavs just looks terrible now. He's never been a good skater but it's beer league level bad the past month or two.
I think it’s time for Pavs to play on the 4th line with some pp time and call up the youngins

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad