GDT: Game 55: Coyotes @ Sharks - 8:30 PM - FSAZ

Lyotes

Aug 8, 2012
Arizona
Sharks players continually go to the slot, I swear the yotes never do. They're always on the outsides.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Boedker been traded yet? Nowhere to be seen tonight.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Sharks players continually go to the slot, I swear the yotes never do. They're always on the outsides.
Yep. San Jose are pretty entertaining to watch offensively. They have that confidence that they're going to score every time they enter the zone. It's fun to watch them crash the net constantly.

Meanwhile at the other end, Boedker does 50 laps of the zone and turns it over.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Boedker been traded yet? Nowhere to be seen tonight.

Bods was loafing on the first goal, let a player go right around him. His man scored on the second goal too. Not a fan of the +/- stat but Bods looked bad on both goals.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Obligatory

2zcpwK2.gif

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Minnesota fired Yeo, but our Tippet is a untouchable, but Yeo and Tippet are comparable coaches with identific style

This again?

You want to fire Tippet in a rebuilding year? Not rebuilding fast enough for you? I thought that rt had the corner on this stupid, but I guess not.

Grvmnd

Apr 20, 2015
This again?

You want to fire Tippet in a rebuilding year? Not rebuilding fast enough for you? I thought that rt had the corner on this stupid, but I guess not.

I'll take a hit on being a dumb guy that agreed. I wanted tippett fired before this season because of the situation were in right now. Not enough talent to make the playoffs, but enough coaching to not get an elite player in the draft.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I agree. But I have a feeling KConn won't even be on the team next year. Why play him to "see what we have" when he probably won't even have a spot next year.

I'm convinced that Maloney and Tippett both miss Schlemko's utility. They saw KConn on waivers and figured he was the answer. He has the same impact when not played in the top 4. Plays both sides, competent in all three zones, nothing special.

They probably didn't anticipate the stupid penalties, though.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I'm convinced that Maloney and Tippett both miss Schlemko's utility. They saw KConn on waivers and figured he was the answer. He has the same impact when not played in the top 4. Plays both sides, competent in all three zones, nothing special.

They probably didn't anticipate the stupid penalties, though.

He also seems to be falling down and laying on the ice all the ****ing time.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Boedker -2 this game, invisible

-26 overall, 10 worse than the next player (Vermette).

Duclair is +4 overall

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad