Forsberg

Inactive
Falk

Injured
Bobrovsky, Boll, Clarkson, McElhinney, Savard​

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Head: Time to start losing again

Heart: The young guys are fun to watch, who needs Auston Matthews?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I'll be there tonight for the first time since the semester started. We usually never beat the islanders (except for last years final game I think), but I'll have fun regardless

4-1

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
We shouldn't be winning, but are, and we shouldn't beat the Islanders, but we will.

Mid round draft pick here we come.

CBJ 4
NYI 2

CBJFan827

I hate you Brad Marchand
Jul 19, 2006
Fourth line Foligno?! I know I've not been paying much attention to the team the last few weeks, but that caught me off guard. Is this a new development?

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Think the Islanders win tonight - Jackets have played poorly against them the last season or two it seems.

Most interesting part of Jackets games right now is hearing about the scouts from other teams upstairs.

I'm not really looking forward to going to the game tonight, but know that come this summer, I'll be wishing there was hockey to see live, so I better enjoy it now (even if it's meaningless).

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Fourth line Foligno?! I know I've not been paying much attention to the team the last few weeks, but that caught me off guard. Is this a new development?

Torts will mix it up by the 3rd shift. Someone has to play down there, and Fligs hasn't been very good. Guess he likes the Calvert-Rychel combo flanking Karlsson.

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
I'm also surprised Foligno in the fourth line, he should be in the press box.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011

Think he started there last game too. But as someone mentioned he moved up replaced by Saad. 3-1-1 hard to argue with that.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Foligno has a single assist (on 1/26) since returning from injury.

No goals on 12 shots. Not really having much of an impact.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Torts will mix it up by the 3rd shift. Someone has to play down there, and Fligs hasn't been very good. Guess he likes the Calvert-Rychel combo flanking Karlsson.

Line combos for sure is what has Nick on the fourth. No he hasn't been good but the top 6 combos are set and as RS45 says Torts is seeing what works alongside Wild Bill.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

Foligno has a single assist (on 1/26) since returning from injury.

No goals on 12 shots. Not really having much of an impact.

Heyyyyyy our captain sucks again!

Production is a give-and-take with linemates.

We should be glad that some lines are coalescing, given our hatred for the slot machine approach.

That leaves Nick playing with other players who aren't exactly filling up the scoresheet.

major major

Feb 18, 2013

Jeez, the guy just went point per game for a long stretch, and now he's considered useless after a few bad games coming back from injury.

Actually people were saying this crap about him while he was scoring every game. There's something about Foligno in particular that brings this out of some folks. Has the crappy record of the team been placed on him regardless of what he does on the ice? There is a disconnect here I would love to understand.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I have always been a big fan of the self guided seat upgrade. My wife not so much. :laugh:

How strict are the ushers regarding the self guided seat upgrade? Theres been many times I wanted to move down from 214 when the lower bowl is half empty, but fear the humiliating walk of shame should they choose to check my ticket.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
How strict are the ushers regarding the self guided seat upgrade? Theres been many times I wanted to move down from 214 when the lower bowl is half empty, but fear the humiliating walk of shame should they choose to check my ticket.

Go down for the pregame and stay down there. Pick a sparsely populated section like 101.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad