GDT: Game 55: Battle of Alberta - Flames @ Oilers - 8 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
ngl i thought Connor Brown was healthy scratched tonight until just now

The cool thing about Connor Brown is that he pumps up my ego.

Like I'm tied in goal scoring with an NHL player making 4 million bucks this year despite not even really trying to score goals in the NHL. I should really be less hard on myself tbh.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
What are you even talking about? You win by scoring goals, yes? When you’re down or need goals you want your best players shooting and not passing up open looks right? You like them passing it into the net?
Ironic you question someone else's comprehension then type up two immediate garbage questions, despite it being obvious what I'm talking about.

You win by outscoring your opponents. I like them winning games, not doing fairy dust plays in the neutral zone resulting in turnovers and goals against. Might not be down if they dont gift 3 goals against by making room temperature IQ plays, knowing they have a suspect goaltender behind them.

Reactions: Not Canada Drai

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Ironic you question someone else's comprehension then type up two immediate garbage questions, despite it being obvious what I'm talking about.

You win by outscoring your opponents. I like them winning games, not doing fairy dust plays in the neutral zone resulting in turnovers and goals against. Might not be down if they dont gift 3 goals against by making room temperature IQ plays, knowing they have a suspect goaltender behind them.

Again, going off on your tangent again, not understanding the statement. OP said McDavid isn’t shooting. That had nothing to do with all the garbage you posted. We all know the team needs to clean up defensively. That wasn’t the post. The post was he wasn’t shooting. You decided to say he scored last year. Again, nothing to do with the post. Lol. Comprehension

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Honestly Knob needs to be honest with McDavid and tell him he needs to start shooting more. It’s ridiculous how he’s refusing to shoot.

Reactions: Sanchez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad