GARBUTT TO THE RESCUE

newstarisrising2.png

tylerseguinnew.gif

[NHL]467912[/NHL][NHL]462724[/NHL]
tumblr_mwimjnXwN61s6i4ijo1_500.gif

7949700-415x250.jpg

★★★★ GO STARS GO ★★★★

MetalGodAOD*

Ellis in, Connauton in, Rome out according to Heika.

Mike Heika ‏@MikeHeika 9m

Stars defense pairs expected to be: Goligoski-Daley, Dillon-Jordie Benn, Connauton-Gonchar. Looks like Rome is your scratch.

Mike Heika ‏@MikeHeika 12m

Dan Ellis is off the ice first for the Stars this morning, so it looks like Ellis vs. Jonas Hiller in Anaheim tonight.

We'll lose this game playing our backup and Connauton will surely be blamed and not play again for 10 games.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
They got the KC part right. Ellis should have played against NJ and Kari tonight .. but oh well. I got a hunch Ellis will lead us to victory tonight!

Brand New Stars

Didn't Ellis win a game vs Anaheim earlier this year? (I'm pretty positive I was there)

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I was going to go with a scrolling Fowler, that works too. Did they just drag him out of a dark room for that photo? :laugh:

Yeah, that's right Anaheim, you're only worth starting our backup for.

[Negative Range of Emotions]

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Even Brandon Worley is questioning Ellis tonight instead of against NJ ... that's pretty funny. He rarely goes against the team on anything.

Ellis was the goalie in Dallas' 6-3 win at home. It was his first start after Kari started 14 straight returning from injury. This is also the game Garbutt and Roussel combined for 3 goals and 2 assists.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Wow, I was considering going to the game, I'm not sure it would have been worth the $10 ticket to go with Ellis starting. He might have won 6-3 at home, a miracle in and of itself, but he had the matchups going for him. We don't win in Anaheim often, and I don't think this will be any different.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Wow, I was considering going to the game, I'm not sure it would have been worth the $10 ticket to go with Ellis starting. He might have won 6-3 at home, a miracle in and of itself, but he had the matchups going for him. We don't win in Anaheim often, and I don't think this will be any different.

Not worth the $10? Man I'd kill to go to a Stars game even if we had some CHL'er in nets for that price ..

Brand New Stars

If I had nothing going on in life, I'd go to every single game at $10 each.

DaStars99

Purdue Alumnus
Feb 6, 2007
Dallas
Teemu's 100th game against the Stars, he has 86 points I believe. I Anybody know who has played the most games against the Stars? That seems like that might be close.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Rollin into the best team in the league's barn with Dan Ellis at the helm. Time to go bet some vCash....on the Stars!

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Teemu's 100th game against the Stars, he has 86 points I believe. I Anybody know who has played the most games against the Stars? That seems like that might be close.
Maybe. Doan has played 97 against the Stars. That was the first one that came to mind to check. Marleau has 90.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Rollin into the best team in the league's barn with Dan Ellis at the helm. Time to go bet some vCash....on the Stars!

I feel like last time I put down vCash was against Anaheim, and I made out like a bandit... What the hell, put it all down again.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Dan Ellis is going to showcase his talents for the ECHL tonight. Should be about, oh I don't know... 8-3. Seguin with two, and KC gets a PP goal. If he even gets used right! Ugh.

Tank.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Is it just me or would it be highly entertaining to see the reaction of the tankers when Dallas finished worst overall only to see the 14th team win the lottery and pick first overall?

I think I could survive that disappointment thanks to the humor it would create on this board.

HatchtrickBateman

Jun 29, 2011
Lincoln, NE
Wow, I was considering going to the game, I'm not sure it would have been worth the $10 ticket to go with Ellis starting.

Is this really how cheap some tickets are to stars games? I drove down from nebraska last week to watch the stars-pens(first nhl game), paid about $70 per ticket to sit in 308... Grabbed them off stubhub months ago, apparently I'm a fool.. We pay 16.50 just to watch our ushl team up here.. Jealousy is coursing through me right now.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Is it just me or would it be highly entertaining to see the reaction of the tankers when Dallas finished worst overall only to see the 14th team win the lottery and pick first overall?

I think I could survive that disappointment thanks to the humor it would create on this board.

It's turned into superstition for me. Really all I feel I can say now or the hockey gods will mind **** me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad