GDT: GAME 54 | Stars @ Senators | Ride 'Em Cowboy! Edition | Thu Feb 22 7PM, 2024 | TSN5, RDS2

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Generally the new coach bump is understood to mean that the players have kind of quit putting in the effort under the previous coach and the new coach coming in gives them a renewed burst of energy. Our situation was kind of the opposite tbh
Generally? Not sure about that. It's your interpretation apparently.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
This team is playing the game properly right now. They never did under DJ. Every player knows their role and has stepped up. This isn't the same as years past.

Not refuting that

How ever, this is exactly what I was told last year too once we got eliminated from the playoffs after that dreadful road trip.

There was a stretch of games where we played Toronto and Colorado and someone quoted my post saying I should watch the game so I know how they are playing playing better and improved hockey.

So basically we're on the same rollercoaster ride as past 2 years. The real test will be next season to see if this team can actually win games when it really matters.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Not refuting that

How ever, this is exactly what I was told last year too once we got eliminated from the playoffs after that dreadful road trip.

There was a stretch of games where we played Toronto and Colorado and someone quoted my post saying I should watch the game so I know how they are playing playing better and improved hockey.

So basically we're on the same rollercoaster ride as past 2 years. The real test will be next season to see if this team can actually win games when it really matters.
Wow, one whole person,
most can tell the difference, between playing without puck or late season bump.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Not refuting that

Nah, this one is different. This team never played as well defensively before this point. The system is different. The neutral zone looks different, the defensive zone looks different. It's not the same as it was last year. I understand how you feel, but this is different.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad