GDT: Game 54: K-R-A-K-E-N-KRAKEN!-KRAKEN!-KRAKEN!

GrungeHockey

Sep 14, 2021
Ya, I hate shoot outs too, but a points a point. Take it on a road trip. Have to admit that Schiefele goal in the shoot out was pretty slick . With LA surging they have to win some games at home now to keep pace.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
At least we got a point.
Grubauer also with a solid game and some good saves.
He's not at .900 SV% wise.
Let's see how long(how many games?) that lasts.

The team now plays Philly and needs a win cause it's getting really tight in the pacifc race and we're the ones trending the worst.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Beniers has fallen of a cliff and then some. Hardly looks like a factor and hardly seems to be a threat right now.

Crazy how he hasn’t even lucked into a point in the last 10 games. The grind of the NHL looks to be catching up now.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Beniers has fallen of a cliff and then some. Hardly looks like a factor and hardly seems to be a threat right now.

Crazy how he hasn’t even lucked into a point in the last 10 games. The grind of the NHL looks to be catching up now.
Concussions will do that...

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Nope, Gru looked pretty good. Though I think the TV crew saw some ghost saves/pokes I just didn't see. He played good. Jets are a tough team.
You guys have a good hard working team too . A playoff match up between these 2 teams would be pretty fun. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad