GDT: Game 54: K-R-A-K-E-N-KRAKEN!-KRAKEN!-KRAKEN!

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
This will surely bite me in the ass hard, but it's nice to skip Hellebuyck.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I expect a driven Winnipeg team that wants to make up for the last game against the Kraken. Kraken have to be ready and prepared

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
With and more Europeans being developed at the Junior(CHL) level,more Canadians like Tanev need to play College hockey in the US during their 18-22 yearold years to give themselves a better chance of making it to the "Show"!!!

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
My Bad Oliver's Father Todd was born in the USA in Minnepolis and played in Europe as a pro that's why Oliver born there

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Such a nice little play by Matty to save our butts in our own end.

Last edited:

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Thank God its going to be Tom,Allison and Nick people that speak the Canadian-American version of English and not the heavy accented almost undecipherable kind spoken by that Cricket guy

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Its easy to foil PP in todays game! The NHL needs to do something about the ineffective PP's! Enlarge the nets(5 x 7),remove 1 skater aside are a couple of things they could do! Widen the rinks to 110 feet by 205 from current 85 x 205 which puts the emphasis on skating and finesse players. Too much board work and scrums along the wall! And they can get rid of the faceoff dots except the one at Centre ice. With todays technology you think they could build a laser into the puck to project on the ice.? If that happens then the faceoff is at the very spot where the out of play puck was launched from! This takes away from the Defensive plays and strategies and tactics. And lets at least have the Defending team on the PK have to come to Center before shooting it down the ice for icing if the former icing wish is not changed into! On the PP fans want to see pressure,excitement and goals not ineffective PP's!

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Todd Bjorkstrand was a Star in Danemark during his career that spans many seasons as a Champion as a player and coach! Eleven as a player a 6 as a coach and he had a lifetime 2.18 points per game average in Danemark

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Well, you could see that one coming from the start of the period.

That's something like a 11-0 shot on goal differential this period.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad