GDT: Game 54: Coyotes @ Wild - 6PM - FSAZ

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
If anyone watches the replay, watch the shift prior to KConn scoring where Keller takes over. Looked exactly like he did in the NCAA tournament when he skated in circles around everyone. Didn't quite find an opening like he would find McAvoy but kept the shift alive for Stepan to make a play. Didn't get an assist on the play either.

Exactly what I said.... after Domi whacks the post. :laugh:

Domi had a pretty good game, one of the reasons I continue to be confounded by whatever is going on with him and definitely do not buy the diabetes issue theory. He routinely passes the eye test.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
If anyone watches the replay, watch the shift prior to KConn scoring where Keller takes over. Looked exactly like he did in the NCAA tournament when he skated in circles around everyone.

Keller woke the f*** up in the third period, I don't know what happened during intermission, but he was in early season form for the 3rd and OT.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Domi had a great game as well. Keller and Domi are so fun to watch.

If it weren't for this shit year, the injuries in the beginning, and the terrible start, I think we would all be way more optimistic about our forwards. We need to just survive, limp to the end of this season, come back next season with a clean slate. Even though we've sais that a million times, I think we've got a solid core group right now. Could be a different enviornment, could be the same. Who knows, but nights like this make me realize how bright are future really could be.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Are you sure we want to do this? Because despite my promise we can absolutely do this.

artworks-000158672079-0gbvsi-t500x500.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad