Oct 14, 2008
Park City, UT
9J55uua.png

lol This is great!

Reactions: EdJovanovski

ThirdEye

Nov 28, 2006
New York
This is where I decide whether I am in or out in regards to K'Andre Miller. He doesn't necessarily have to fight but this is going to be a big boy game. You can't be a 6'5" passenger on this ride. You gotta get behind the wheel and do some of the driving. He has been better on the physicality front but they need him to be a force tonight.

Probably not happening, but I honestly wouldn't mind it if he spent an entire season in AHL next year refining both his defensive and offensive game. Can sign a veteran on a one-year deal in his place

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Probably not happening, but I honestly wouldn't mind it if he spent an entire season in AHL next year refining both his defensive and offensive game. Can sign a veteran on a one-year deal in his place

He just spent the entire season in the NHL and has more than held his own.

Hes not going to the A lol. Lets not get dumb here.

Reactions: E-Train

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
This is where I decide whether I am in or out in regards to K'Andre Miller. He doesn't necessarily have to fight but this is going to be a big boy game. You can't be a 6'5" passenger on this ride. You gotta get behind the wheel and do some of the driving. He has been better on the physicality front but they need him to be a force tonight.
Meh. he's fine. Just keep getting good defensively, contribute offensively. Be a net positive as you develop.

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
Seeing all these "revenge" payback posts lol. But when I ask who is gonna answer the bell with this team made of porridge, I get tumbleweed.

Guess Smith gets beat up and were all supposed to be satisfied. Not me.

I've kinda of been an "ok with Quinn guy". Kind of a 51 for, 49 against. If Mason is not in the lineup that's gonna change.

And when one of our buttercups go out of their comfort zone and try to land a big hit on Backstrom, the Caps will come back harder on our skill guys and we will turtle up. Again.

The tears could very easily be flowing tonite when Fox or Kravstov get destroyed on a borderline hit.

That's my "speculative prediction".

My second prediction. Nothing happens. And that's worse to me.

Listening to NHL Radio and Mike Rupp was saying that how the Rangers respond tonite is HUGE. And that our younger players are going to be watching and hopefully learning about how a team is supposed to stick together. And if the Rangers don't it could very easily get into the kids heads.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad