Scoreboard Info.gif

Team Select Info.gif

Oilers projected.png

Hurricanes projected.png

NHL_96.png

Last edited:

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
First NHL game I ever saw live was at Northlands, Hartford v Edmonton during that inaugural season. My hockey idol Gordie still playing at 50+ versus the new wonderkind named Wayne. Magical. I hope the Oilers grab some more magic and paste the Canes today. Tough on a back to back, but sometimes you can catch lightning in a jar. Nice GDT @Shaquille Oatmeal , thanks for posting!

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
First NHL game I ever saw live was at Northlands, Hartford v Edmonton during that inaugural season. My hockey idol Gordie still playing at 50+ versus the new wonderkind named Wayne. Magical. I hope the Oilers grab some more magic and paste the Canes today. Tough on a back to back, but sometimes you can catch lightning in a jar. Nice GDT @Shaquille Oatmeal , thanks for posting!
That would be an incredible experience seeing Howe and Gretzky share the same sheet of ice. Awesome!

On the topic of the Whalers, they have the best logo in the history of the NHL IMO. The way the H and W combine and the tail, brilliant.

I always feel sympathy for hockey fans when a team they supported for years moves to a different city and wins a Stanley Cup. Quebec/Hartford, that must be painful to watch.

Rengorlex

Aug 25, 2021
Predicting Mike Smith steals this one for us. Every time a goaltender is ragged on this much, they seem to respond with an unexpected performance.

Reactions: Mr Positive

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
with Nuge out who slides in?
Maybe we play a full 12 up front because it being b2b, and Perlini and Sceviour both dress? Slim pickings for that 4th grouping.
EDIT - And maybe Bouchard watches the game from the press box just to help realign him? He has so much potential but hes playing in a spot/minutes above where he should right now IMHO.

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
wow, you're old

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
I still don't understand why Kosko couldn't have back to back starts with the hot hand he had yesterday. How many games has he played in the last few weeks?--not many--I think he probably has a fair amount of gas left in the tank even with less than 24 hours of rest. And the way the cost of gas is rising we should utilize it.

Last edited:

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Since most of the team slept through yesterdays game, they should be plenty rested for this one.

Is Nuge confirmed out? I sue hope not.

12/6 today woody. Nemo can handle his 17 minutes as the #6 D. Get the forwards some help at this point.

Winning this one would go a long way in terms of confidence. Let's get that W!

xoczar99ox

Oct 8, 2019
Great job with the GDT's lately! I would have just silently liked these but I made the mistake of speculating out loud will people boo Ovechking from now on. This site man..

hqdefault.jpg
I watched a bit of the NYR/Pits and Malkin seemed to be getting a little extra attention. Could have just been me looking for something that wasn’t there but..

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Maybe Smith feeds off of Koskinen's performance yesterday and has a hell of a game. Not that I'm holding my breath.

I also suggest watching Jay's post game interview from yesterday. What he sees in Derek Ryan that Tippett willfully ignored is such a breath of fresh air. Woodcroft sounds so intelligent when he speaks, I'd bet my life savings the team just loves having this guy leading the charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad