GDT: Game 53: Edmonton Oilers vs Montreal Canadiens 2/12/23 12:30pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690: Super Bowl Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Was I wrong? I had a lot of fun and loved every second of Price just confirming what I had been saying about him -- and this team, but in the end they didnt win, didnt even come close.

I guess Ill take the first round bust to solidify Prices legacy

Man... do you not get entertainment value out of the Habs?

I had some amazing moments. I got to watch them crush Toronto's dreams with my father, a top-5 sports memory for me. The sweep of Winnipeg, the f*** you to Pacioretty, it was all glorious - a cinderella story until it wasn't. I look back fondly

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Chicago management meeting discussing total rebuild and going with youth...
Yeah let's trade 21 year old 3rd over all pick and 2 time 40 goal scorer Debrincat.
A year before they decided to rebuild they signed Seth Jones to a monster contract. This must be where Bergevin learned to be a GM.

Kovacevic has been very very solid in this one.
Best game as a Hab?

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Man... do you not get entertainment value out of the Habs?

I had some amazing moments. I got to watch them crush Toronto's dreams with my father, a top-5 sports memory for me. The sweep of Winnipeg, the f*** you to Pacioretty, it was all glorious - a cinderella story until it wasn't. I look back fondly
Entertainment out of Price dragging this shit ass team screaming and kicking to a SCF loss? Sure, I am a big Price fan.

Reactions: MadMslm

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Chicago management meeting discussing total rebuild and going with youth...
Yeah let's trade 21 year old 3rd over all pick and 2 time 40 goal scorer Debrincat.
A year before they decided to rebuild they signed Seth Jones to a monster contract. This must be where Bergevin learned to be a GM.

Best game as a Hab?
It is where he learned actually.

Also Jones was signed by the previous management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad