Miller
Markstrom

Inactive
Cracknell, McCann, Weber

Injured
Hamhuis​

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Every game is a crapshoot without Bob....if the Jackets play with any emotion it could be close, otherwise 3-0 or 4-1 'nucks sounds about right. If you don't think the NHL is all about goaltending, please direct your attention to the Montreal Canadiens.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
The last time we played in Vancouver was the game where Marko Dano became a rising star for us. He had like 4 points and was dominating everywhere: It was also the game where I started to believe we were a good team and were going to wreck the league in a few years.

I miss those days. (Love Saad though)

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Tonight will be a good measuring stick as to how the locker room feels about Torts.

I think the team comes out with flying tonight for their coach. I'm sure he'll downplay it in pre-game interviews, but this game has to mean a lot to JT. This one would really be a "win one for the coach" game.

If they haven't tuned him out already. :sarcasm:

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Every game is a crapshoot without Bob....if the Jackets play with any emotion it could be close, otherwise 3-0 or 4-1 'nucks sounds about right. If you don't think the NHL is all about goaltending, please direct your attention to the Montreal Canadiens.

Scoring goals helps a bit as well. The Habs are scoring less than two goals per game during their current 5-19-1 stretch.

This line up isn't good enough with or without Bob. And Bob is no Price. No doubt though that a healthy Bob would result in more wins.

Last edited:

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
Games like this make me celebrate the DVR, because this one starts too late for me.

Games like this make me curse the DVR, because we're probably going to lose 6-1 but I'm going to watch the entire thing in the morning.

hockey17jp

Lets Go Jackets!
Apr 11, 2012
Columbus
Torts channels all of his built up anger and hatred from his stint in Vancouver into his performance tonight. He delivers a passionate pre game speech and everybody is rearing to go.

Then the puck drops and the Blue Jackets lose 4-0.

Don't score a lick for a top four pick! :sarcasm:

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Torts channels all of his built up anger and hatred from his stint in Vancouver into his performance tonight. He delivers a passionate pre game speech and everybody is rearing to go.

Then the puck drops and the Blue Jackets lose 4-0.

Don't score a lick for a top four pick! :sarcasm:

he cant yell so his pregame speech and intermission discussions will just be extended glares at Bourque

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
i'll keep track here for a bit...Lip Sync Battle is on with Tim Tebow...that'll be more entertaining

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad