GDT: Game 53: Blackhawks 0-5 Hurricanes | Hawks Lose - Thank Goodness the ASB is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustABlackhawksFan

Jun 2, 2015
Okay... well, now that I've had a chance to calm down and reflect a little.

Still first place in the Central... these ****** games against Eastern Conference teams don't really matter all that much... the Hawks themselves seem to know that which I guess explains the Lack (meh) of effort.

Looking around the league there seems to be a lot of lopsided scores tonight so the Hawks don't appear to be the only team that started vacation a little early.

If Toews is sick, he should not go to the ASG. He looks like he could use a break. Kane, too, looks really exhausted in the postgame interview.

FinnFan8

Expert Thread-Killer
Dec 7, 2015
SF, CA
Merciful? We were forced to watch this atrocity for 60 minutes. If God is meciful, there would have been a mercy rule ... or the arena roof would have caved in between periods. No my friend ... God was cruel tonight.

To be fair, nobody held a gun to your head last night. Well, at least I hope so. :P

I do tend to be a glutton for punishment with these games, but my blessing came when I realized I was late for a meeting and had to shut it off after the first anyway...

EmeticDonut

Oct 7, 2006
Missed the game. Checked the score and glad I didn't watch. I have no doubt that the Hawks were fatigued after the schedule they had this month. The All-Star break couldn't have come at a better time. It's great that they stringed together a 12 game win streak during this grueling stretch. Hopefully they come back re-energized for the final stretch which wont be as intense and will afford them to prime themselves for the playoff run.

G0AT

Jun 1, 2014
Chicago
Toews looks exhausted right now. It reminds me of Kopitar last year if anyone remembers that. The ASG couldn't have come at a better time, that's for sure.

Enyaw

The names ... Wayne
Jan 17, 2014
What a suck performance ... real stinker

Everybody needs a break from this ... players, fans etc

Everyone is invited to Machou Pichou with Negative Fiddy, because when we get back from break we are gonna Bag Skate the hell of of them

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I understand that Hawks "system" defensively is not physical and is all about good sticks, but I will NEVER understand that part of that does not involve tying up players in front of the blue paint. NEVER.

Ops had a field day in front of our goalies last night and came out with nary a bruise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad