GDT: Game 52: Red Wings at oilers 9:00 pm et 2/13/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (19).png

Screenshot (20).png

Fabbri is out (personal) Lyon or Husso will be in net. Let's Go Boys!

DeBrincat-Larkin-Raymond
Perron-Compher-Kane
Rasmussen-Copp-Fischer
Kostin-Veleno-Sprong
Fabbri not skating.
Walman-Seider
Chiarot-Petry
Maatta-Gostisbehere
Holl
Lyon/Husso/Reiner

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Coming back to life....

1707809503015.png

This is 3-season data. And those last 2 years before the surgery, Kane was one of the worst players at NHL.

cvaicunas

Aug 25, 2021
Hopefully we don't play the entire game in our own zone like last time.
O I think the team is going to clenching their butt cheeks when Mcdavid steps onto the ice. It was not the prettiest looking, but it did seem to keep him in check

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
It feels like we just play edmonton pretty well. Seider usually handles mcdavid pretty well. Hopefully we steal a point or two

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
This has truly been a tortuous stretch of the regular season as a fan. Glad we are getting back to regular games, but we still have to get past these awful west coast start times. Pain.

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
This has truly been a tortuous stretch of the regular season as a fan. Glad we are getting back to regular games, but we still have to get past these awful west coast start times. Pain.
Husso is starting tonight in Edmonton confirmed by Lalonde. I would expect Lyon against Vancouver which is the game I will see on the 15th.

Reactions: Ezekial

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
Not very confident tonight if Husso is in, rather have Lyon for both but I also don't want him overworked and getting lit up and losing confidence against one of these top teams.

Reactions: dj4aces

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
Not that I doubt you, but I still see nothing online confirming Husso tonight, and other forums and whatnot are still waiting on who's in. We'll see.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Husso is starting tonight in Edmonton confirmed by Lalonde. I would expect Lyon against Vancouver which is the game I will see on the 15th.
I hope he's back up to old Husso we had last year. We need him to not give up the softie.

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
Missed the Van game so this is my first one back since the break! What are we drinking tonight, boys!?

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"It can get repetetive to confirm every time you face the Oilers that yes, Connor McDavid is still the top talent in the NHL today, and yes, a large part of the visiting Red Wings having a chance to win tonight will be strong defensive match-ups and surviving the long change during the 2nd period. But we also know that, as surely as Ken Daniel's dog can clear a room after some spicy dog food, Detroit's defenseman Mo Seider will be all over McDavid tonight in Edmonton like hot fudge on a sundae."

- Plausible Keats

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Watching the Wingspan ep about Kane. He really seems like a good dude. Hard to dislike now.

Still hated him while he was in Chicago lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad