GDT: Game # 52 - Rangers @ Islanders - 7pm - MSG

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
That's the HF I know and love
9486132E-0BC0-4A00-920D-8C9277BD456E.jpeg

Reactions: Machinehead

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
About time Tarmo is getting another shot.

He played well that one.

Barron getting burn as well.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
I'm ready for anything. It is what it is. It was a good season, a success in my opinion, we did nothing but improve and showed WAY more flashes of potential greatness than we did last season, so that can only mean next season we will just see progression built off of this year, which I think is enough to get us into the playoffs for sure next season. I've been lurking around other team boards, reading what they think of us, they all are terrified of the Rangers and all believe we're going to be very good and a force to be reckoned with. Just enjoy the last few games, enjoy watching Panarin play, and Georgiev develop, Fox develop, we're on the right track.

Reactions: aufheben

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Just saw the Buffalose score. I hope 3 teams outside the top win the lottery.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
If he had played Georgiev the other night, and we lost, people would blame him for that. It really doesn't make much difference given that we failed to score any goals.
Geez us I didn’t say Georgiev was unbeatable. You totally missed my point.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Currently rocking a very strong post-vaccine fever and am debating whether my body can handle another Rangers-Isle game.

This matchup has been insufferable all year.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Georgiev tonight? I swear I'd like to smack the living s*** out of Quinn sometimes. If he used him Thursday we might have some momentum going into tonight's game. Going with his number one last game did not give us the best chance of winning but he admits the mistake tonight. F*** him.

Sorry, just venting.
Georgiev wasn’t going to score goals. We were cooked either way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad