GDT: GAME #52 Pittsburgh at BRUINS - 1/26 7 PM | NESN, TVA-S, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Marchy is popping another goal or two tonight, going to be pissed off.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
We will cheer for you :laugh:

Please do, I`m a rover, all over the ice, just when you think you`ll see my flying on the right wing.................err, wrong, on the left and vice versa, killer versatility, intangibles not yet seen in the NHL

Guess we`ll be seeing Marchand tonight after just a fine which is good

Won`t be watching it with other commitments but here`s hoping for 2 pts

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Surprised they didn't not only give him a suspension but make him miss the all-star game! haha

Actually, I'm curious about this. There's a Crosby Rule: If you're selected to play in the ASG but don't show up due to "injury", you must sit out either the game before or the game after the ASG.

If Marchand had been suspended tonight, and subsequently decided not to show up for the ASG, I imagine tonight's game would serve double duty, no? I mean, if a player gets suspended due to actions that happen in the first 5 minutes of a game but is able to play the rest of the game, and he later gets genuinely injured, I don't think the suspension wouldn't be extended, would it? Or maybe it would, like Rinaldo?

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
A few things.

Fenway great work, do you do all the GDT's it seems that you do, well done.

ODAAT keep your shifts short and your stick on the ice.

Marchand, I thought he was gone for a couple.

Bruins win just because.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

TSBruins13

Mar 24, 2011
Boston, MA
Marchy is popping another goal or two tonight, going to be pissed off.

Why is Marchy going to be pissed? If I were him I would be ecstatic I only got a 10K fine for that....

Anyways - feeling decent about this one tonight - expecting a big game from Frank V. tonight - 2 goals, an assist and a glove drop/win.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

Thanks. I wouldn't mind if somebody else wanted to do one. I get access to the NHL game notes before the public so it's pretty easy for me. Wayback Machine I try to make it interesting.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Does Sports Interaction not allow U.S. accounts? I used to bet there until they cut mine. When the B's collapsed against the Flyers in 2010, I was devastated as a fan but at the same time I cashed in on a Flyers comeback bet. Emotional hedge betting, if you will.

The US Government made it next to impossible to transfer funds to a sports betting site outside of the US.

Sports Interaction is owned by the Mohawk Indian tribe that has a reservation that straddles the Quebec/New York border.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Hayes looked surprisingly good last game, I really hope he hits number 100 tonight :laugh:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
A few things.

ODAAT keep your shifts short and your stick on the ice.

Marchand, I thought he was gone for a couple.

Bruins win just because.

No chance, I`m a puck hoggin, long shift takin` asthmatic with a long history of glove malfunctions;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad