Oilers projected.png

Panthers projected.png

NHL_96.png

Last edited:

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Our record is identical to Dallas right now with the exact same number of games played. We're in serious trouble if we lose the next 2 games. I hope they ate a good breakfast this morning. Could be a very ugly game otherwise.

nally

When you have something to say, silence is a lie
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2004
London, Ontario
www.Directdial.com
Crazy how early this game is. Kostco needs to have his glove hand ready today. Could we please have no own goals today.
5-3 Edmonton with an EN. McDavid, Drai, Kane, Ceci and Hyman with goals. Scrappy win, momentum in playing our new system continues.

GO OIL!!!

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Any confirmation on who is starting in the twine? If its Smith, it will be the first time that WoodShaft has disappointed me. Please don’t disappoint me Jay.

Go Oilers and Good Morning all!

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
Any confirmation on who is starting in the twine? If its Smith, it will be the first time that WoodShaft has disappointed me. Please don’t disappoint me Jay.

Koskinen was in the starters net yesterday. That's pretty much the only information available right now as far as I know.

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
Our record is identical to Dallas right now with the exact same number of games played. We're in serious trouble if we lose the next 2 games. I hope they ate a good breakfast this morning. Could be a very ugly game otherwise.

Not really, our schedule gets extremely easy next month We're in good shape even if we lose the next 2

Reactions: OfCorsiDid

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
This is a must win game after losing the last 2. We can't go on any kind of a losing streak. If we can contain the 'gifts' to 1 or less, we have a chance. Team should also be pissed after getting embarrassed by this team not too long ago at home. Time for redemption.

Start time is too early to watch live. Enjoy!

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta

If Smith gets the start, I'm going to be quite displeased with Woodcroft. If he keeps begging for starts, Woody needs to tell him to sit down and shut up.

Awesome avatar BTW. Very unfortunate to see what's happening over there. :(

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
If the Oilers don't get any points over this weekend you have to start reconsidering the season, and with the high probability of Smith shitting the bed tomorrow, that turns this game into a must win.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
If Smith gets the start, I'm going to be quite displeased with Woodcroft. If he keeps begging for starts, Woody needs to tell him to sit down and shut up.

Awesome avatar BTW. Very unfortunate to see what's happening over there. :(
Thanks. Id love to give you and many others a like for your great posts, but well, you know… :)

Reactions: 94 Oil Drops

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
If the Oilers don't get any points over this weekend you have to start reconsidering the season, and with the high probability of Smith shitting the bed tomorrow, that turns this game into a must win.

Calm down habitual gloom and doom poster, March is an easy schedule. Relax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad