GDT: Game #51 | Wings @ Panthers | 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
I don't blame Howard too much, but this team really looked poised for a comeback. Howie needed to come up with some saves to keep them at 3 at least.

Let's hope this team can start playing some good hockey at home. Need to pick up points in the upcoming home stretch.

crashnburnluder

Dec 19, 2010
Howard has now let up at least 3 goals in his last 7 games, that just will never work for a team like ours, start treating Mrazek like Holtby, give him as many games as possible. It's the only chance we have to win. Like I said earlier though, the Panthers put on a Clinic and we haven't been good for a while, mrazek or Larkin bail us out.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
At this point I would like to see some grand rapids kids get a chance at goal.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014

Coreau is the only one who has a chance at doing decent. Tommy M might but I seriosuly have no faith in him. He's the ahl version of howard

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago

I wouldn't. At all.

You think Howard is bad.... Actually let them play some second legs of back to backs, maybe you might learn something.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
3 goals in 10 mins. I feel it in my bones.
Nah, not happening. Team looks defeated now. I was impressed they showed as much fight as they did at 3-0 and even at 4-2. You can kinda tell when the team gives up and they have now, but at least they gave it a go.

This team is hurting pretty bad without Kronwall (No matter what anyone says) and obviously Howard just isn't cutting it. We need high-end, clutch goaltending. Nothing less.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Howard starting?

Good game guys, lets hope Mrazek is ready to go on Saturday. Gonna need to get off this 2 game losing streak fast.

Florida 4
Detroit 1

I will not be watching this game. Not worth the frustration. Let's hope we have a miracle win tonight. If I had to give the odds of us winning this, I'd put them at about 10%. And thats me being 100% serious.

Even if the offense comes to life (hahahaha, I know, not likely), we still will lose something like 4-3 or 5-3.

This is what I said at 12:40

So incredibly predictable. Is there a worse goalie than Howard in the league right now? Honestly, I don't think there is a worse goalie than him. This ship is about to sink pretty damn quick. We should almost start Mrazek every single game, Howard is literally an automatic loss.

How are those lines working coach? Lets keep them together for another 5 games, so we can fall out of a playoff spot altogether! Blashill and Howard, ruining the Red Wings, 1 game at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad