GDT: Game 51 | Sens @ Habs | Saturday May 1st, 7:00PM | City, SNE, TVAS

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Damn we could have 4 goals already, 2 damn posts, Habs legendary luck

Gustavsson is this team's future starter. He's better than Daccord

It's crazy how much he has improved this year. Don't give up on goalies with pedigree too fast.

Murray-Gus while Sogaard develops

I like Daccord but damn, a Gustvasson/Sogaard duo is too tempting

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Ooof, I hate those games where you get Grade A chances and you can't bury them, and then the other team scores.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Chabot is unreal! He is a superstar when he is energized and having fun! Chabot can be the best D man in the game on a good team!

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Put Pinto in the top 6 you cowards

I get easing him into the line up and earning it, but come on he clearly deserves to play with Stutzle and Brown. Very few flaws in his game, is already a better hockey player than White.

mat_sens

@mat_sens #lalala
Jan 22, 2007
Ottawa
It's crazy how much he has improved this year. Don't give up on goalies with pedigree too fast.

Murray-Gus while Sogaard develops

I like Daccord but damn, a Gustvasson/Sogaard duo is too tempting

I agree. The last thing I want is for Dorion to sign Forsberg. Our young goalies are ready for a backup role on the big team now.

It'll be interesting to see what happens in the offseason. Right now I'm protecting Gustavsson.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
why you do this

tenor.gif

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
I agree. The last thing I want is for Dorion to sign Forsberg. Our young goalies are ready for a backup role on the big team now.

It'll be interesting to see what happens in the offseason. Right now I'm protecting Gustavsson.
Pierre from Orleans is going to protect Murray. Even if it would be a mistake.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad