GDT: Game 51 - San Jose Sharks @ Winnipeg Jets - Wednesday, February 14th, 2024 - 6:30pm CST - Sportsnet - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Just tuned on to see Stanley pass the puck behind the net to a Shark which resulted in a quality scoring chance for Sharks. I've seen enough of Stanley. Get him the hell off the ice and team. Horrible.
Yeah that was an awful play out of nowhere. You want predictability from your players and to know that in that situation they won't panic and do that. He's had a good game but there was no reason for him to do that.

Slimy Sculpin

Dec 29, 2013
Maybe watch more than one play to form an opinion
So you think that I haven't watched Stanley play this year except that one play. Believe me, I've been watching him since his first game in a Jets jersey. I've said before that he's too slow and really not very good at this level. That's my opinion based on more than one play.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Schmidt gunned down in broad daylight
It was a St. Valentines day massacre for sure
ZrJiCY.gif

• Haha
Reactions: kanadalainen

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
So you think that I haven't watched Stanley play this year except that one play. Believe me, I've been watching him since his first game in a Jets jersey. I've said before that he's too slow and really not very good at this level. That's my opinion based on more than one play.
So you saw one play that confirmed your bias

Had you watched the entire game, you would have seen plenty to challenge your narrative (if you were intellectually honest enough to allow yourself to do so - not many are)

Reactions: Jet

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
You pick your spots though - anyone can watch a player all night and call out a mistake - because they all make them every night.

Reactions: Jet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad