GDT: Game 51: Red Wings vs canucks 1:00 pm et 2/10/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (5).png

And we are back! Lyon is in net, everyone is healthy! Let's Go Boys!
#RedWings practice lines:
DeBrincat-Larkin-Raymond
Perron-Compher-Kane
Rasmussen-Copp-Fischer
Fabbri-Veleno-Sprong
Kostin (extra).
Walman-Seider
Chiarot-Petry
Maatta-Holl-Gostisbehere
Lyon/Husso/Reimer

Last edited:

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Battle of USA:
Larkin and DeBrincat vs Miller and Boeser

Battle of Sweden:
Raymond vs Pettersson

Also where is Seider ? Maintenance day? @MIKELGRW

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Wings typically suck in afternoon games and coming off breaks. Surely they will come out with a huge jump early after a 10 day break against a top team in the league.

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
Wings typically suck in afternoon games and coming off breaks. Surely they will come out with a huge jump early after a 10 day break against a top team in the league.
It may take them 2 periods just to get their skating legs. I am not thrilled they had three days off before the Ottawa game and 10 days off at the all star break. The Bruins embarrassed the Canucks, hopefully we do the same.

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
I wish ESPN+ carried AHL games too. I mean... I wouldn't mind a few extra bucks to my sub for the pleasure, but a full season of Griffins games for $65 (or the remainder for $40) is a big ask.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I wish ESPN+ carried AHL games too. I mean... I wouldn't mind a few extra bucks to my sub for the pleasure, but a full season of Griffins games for $65 (or the remainder for $40) is a big ask.

Yeah, and the quality of audio/video is worse than WHL/OHL/QMJHL, USHL, and just about every pro European league. There really is no excuse for it being so bad. What I've done in the past is put the feed on mute and listen to it on the radio while watching the game.

Reactions: dj4aces

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"The town of Vancouver, British Columbia was founded on the industry of logging, so the Canucks might be feeling close to their roots this weekend in Detroit, as their hosts are in a bit of a logjam right now. A total spread of 3 points separates the Leafs, the Lightning, and the Wings who are 3rd, 4th, and 5th in the Atlantic division respectively right now. Vancouver stands comfortably at the top of their own division, and is currently also at the top of the league standings, so the Wings are hoping they can continue their strong January play and not get rolled by the log rollers."

- Plausible Keats

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Hockey?? What's this Hockey you speak of?
I hope the team didn't forget it either. We have to play the best team. Welcome back Hronek!

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
What's with these goofy powerplay lines? Lalonde absolutely loves JT Compher...first pp, first pk all year. I'm not knocking Compher, he's a solid 2nd liner with intangibles, but like he's not a PP1 guy.

The 2nd unit has our 3 best wingers and best overall defenceman... because that makes sense...?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad