GDT: Game 51: Preds vs Stars | 7:00 PM CST | Fox Sports TN |

Predsfan78

Ambassador
Jul 24, 2010
Nashville
Still room on the Hutton train!

No matter what side of the Weber-Philly offersheet stuff you fall on, he is playing lights-out hockey and should be in the running for the Norris. Much respect.

When a player plays well - they deserve to be complimented. Hutton is playing really well the last couple of games. I hope it continues because we need those points.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Glad to see them keep the pressure going through all three periods and keep the puck on the opponent's end of the ice. Need to continue doing that as much as possible.

RomanEmpire

Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
It's still absolutely insane that Weber hasn't won a Norris yet. He's playing arguably the best hockey of his career right now & has been absolutely solid for us night in & night out.

I want 0 part in trading him.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
It's still absolutely insane that Weber hasn't won a Norris yet. He's playing arguably the best hockey of his career right now & has been absolutely solid for us night in & night out.

I want 0 part in trading him.

I wanted to trade him at the beginning of the season cause he wasn't showing heart or effort but especially these past 3 games Weber has really stepped up and showed more leadership and heart and like he actually cares so I'm all for not trading him now.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Trotz is giving Hut mad props he deserves for how he's been playing lately.

you mean a player Trotz called out for bad play has responded by stepping up his game??

I thought Trotz only crushed young players psyche's while coddling the vets?:sarcasm:

seriously, thought… this coming road trip is the beginning of our last chance to salvage the season… pretty nice to see things starting to come together a bit… will still likely need to win 8 out of 10 at some point to even begin to entertain post season ambitions..

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
All I know is Wilson looked like a beast last night. I'd love to see that sort of effort night in and night out. The production would follow.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
I wanted to trade him at the beginning of the season cause he wasn't showing heart or effort but especially these past 3 games Weber has really stepped up and showed more leadership and heart and like he actually cares so I'm all for not trading him now.

He, and the entire leadership group, stepped up with the Kings/Wings games then faded a bit but have been on their games for the past about four games. Weber didn't have to go into foolish beast mode, just get involved every shift and show some heart. The result is the opposition isn't scoring when he's on the ice and the team is producing better at even strength ... his +/- improved by six over the past few games ... he's getting points (including goals) 5on5 rather than only putting up numbers on the PP ... and all of that translates to winning three of the past four and making a contest out of the loss after a horrendous first few minutes against Colorado.

If only we'd seen this level of effort all season.

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
All I know is Wilson looked like a beast last night. I'd love to see that sort of effort night in and night out. The production would follow.

Wilson was ok in the first two periods and had a solid 3rd. As high a draft pick he was I expect more out of him.

Smith on the other hand has been playing his but off. Personally I think we are seeing the best we will get from him right now and I am very happy with it. He is looking more and more like a Honqvist clone. The major difference is when they are in front of the net smith likes to face the net and not the shot. That deke and pass to Cullen was dirty. He deserved an assist for that.

gratefulpred

Eternal Optimist
Jun 27, 2011
Almo Heights, KY
Still chuckling about the beat down Klein put on Roussel. Highlight of our night since it happened about 30 feet in front of us. (as did the Cullen blind pass to the other guys)

NEVER. Fight. Klein...he will void your warranty!

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013
You know for the *****ing and whining you guys some time do, the team is .500 o_O

I always love reading this when it's posted. How dare people express their opinion when a team they are emotionally invested in are playing poorly. Keep your trap shut unless it is to wear a pair of gold glasses while drinking a big 'ol glass of blue kool-aid. Otherwise you are just a whiner and complainer.

:shakehead

SeventyOneTN

Oct 26, 2009
I always love reading this when it's posted. How dare people express their opinion when a team they are emotionally invested in are playing poorly. Keep your trap shut unless it is to wear a pair of gold glasses while drinking a big 'ol glass of blue kool-aid. Otherwise you are just a whiner and complainer.

:shakehead

I think they are referring to when people call this a disaster, and that we are horrible. Obviously this team is more in the mediocre category. Without Rinne we are in the bottom end of that, with him, the top end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad