GDT: Game 51 | Bruins @ Rangers RIVALRY NIGHT 8PM NBCSN, TVA, 98.5

vjcsmoke

Jun 29, 2011
People can lay it on Clode's lack of imagination or creativity as a Chef, but the real problem with this dish is the ingredients, not the cook.

Well, isn't it about time we got some new ingredients?

And why the hell does Jordan freaking Caron still have a job with the big club?

There are perhaps a dozen players in Providence who have more upside and might actually contribute!

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
1. Agree we need more speed, especially on D...Inserting Bartowski for Miller and keeping Pasta in the line-up will help. Like the idea of picking up a versatile speedy Sanerelli. He's scoring and creating opportunities for the Leafs.

2. Lack of finish from all Dmen not named Krug / Hamilton plus top line not helping. 4th line is what it is players leveraged for small amounts of play time and penalty killers.

3. 4th line isn't the major concern for me with this team.

4. Campbell, Paille are key penalty killers allowing 1st and 2nd line much needed rest. Kelly is too valuable a leader to lose unless for right return. DKH is right, he's an additional coach on this team.

I want to see Bart inserted in this lineup ASAP but he's either already labeled in a trade or Miller continues to be showcased for a trade. Chia has one of them or both labeled in a trade. I see Trotman and Morrow as easy replacements for either or both of them.

Can't say I've ever heard anyone talk about lack of finish in connection with defensemen.

That said, your answer is to bring in a defenseman (ASAP) who has zero goals in 104 games?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad