GDT: Game 51: Blackhawks @ Coyotes - 7PM

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
**** that. I'll take all the Canadians, Detroit fans, Boston/NY/Pitt/Buffalo fans. But **** the Hawks fans. I don't want the Chicago scum as part of our fan base. They're literally the worst fans in sports. The Hawks were last in attendance for years, and know they think they're hot **** because they're good and think they're entitled to something. **** them. I hope the Cubs never win the World Series, and the Blackhawks start to suck again and we get to see 5,000 people in the United Center each night.

Bods didn't misplay that as badly. Hanzal did not have position on his guy. I agree in that another D men would have been more aware of 19 coming in hot. This isn't about Duke learning, it is about hustling and not taking time off when we or he does not have the puck. Bods was not loafing, at least he was trying to make a play.

I agree. Lets face it, Duclair screwed the pooch.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Agree with 023L about Hawks fans but you gotta hand it to em...
When they come, the Yotes fans put their tails between their legs and run like scalded dogs as far away from their own arena as they can get...
What I saw in that arena last night was spectacular.
There weren't more than 6-10 Coyote fans in my entire section. Incredible.
Im looking forward to the day when our fans develop that kind of backbone.
And they will.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Agree with 023L about Hawks fans but you gotta hand it to em...
When they come, the Yotes fans put their tails between their legs and run like scalded dogs as far away from their own arena as they can get...
What I saw in that arena last night was spectacular.
There weren't more than 6-10 Coyote fans in my entire section. Incredible.
Im looking forward to the day when our fans develop that kind of backbone.
And they will.

...except that I'd wager about 60% of those Blackhawk fans ARE Yotes fans. :sarcasm:

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
This isn't unique to Arizona by a long shot. Columbus gets filled with Hawks fans. Ottawa gets filled with Toronto and Habs fans. Buffalo gets filled with Toronto and Detroit fans. New Jersey and Brooklyn get filled with Rangers fans.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
I might need to take the homer glasses off, but the shaw hit to the head of Michalek sure did seem to be hearing worthy. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I might need to take the homer glasses off, but the shaw hit to the head of Michalek sure did seem to be hearing worthy. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

Standard shaw hit, jumping into it and leaving his feet.

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I don't care how much any of us hate Chicago, if they are paying customers and if I own the Coyotes I want every single last one. When the Coyotes get more competitive there should be less and less tickets available for other teams fans.

If you want those beer throwing, drunk, belligerent, disgusting, ********** as part of our fan base, that's your opinion.

I don't want fans of other teams to have the same idea of Coyote fans that we do of Hawk fans.

Honestly, can you think of a more rude group of people? They're the worst. And none of them existed before 2010.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
If you want those beer throwing, drunk, belligerent, disgusting, ********** as part of our fan base, that's your opinion.

I don't want fans of other teams to have the same idea of Coyote fans that we do of Hawk fans.

Honestly, can you think of a more rude group of people? They're the worst. And none of them existed before 2010.

The Chicago fans may be what you say, but never the less, they pay for a ticket and they can do what they want, if it is legal. Talking about drunk, belligerent fans, go to a Cardinal game. Same thing.:)

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014

The thing is, those aren't hawk fans. Those guys switch teams in every sport every few years. I'm sure those were the same idiot "red wing fans" we'd get in droves who somehow knew nothing about hockey or their team, they're also probably patriot or sea hawk fans and every other successful sports team. They're extra obnoxious because they have to prove their fandom to themselves and apparently everyone around them. The problem with them is they'll be here no matter what, just with a different Jersey on.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun

And then there are the male Hawks fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad