GDT: Game #51 - 1.23.14 - vs Toronto - 7:00 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM ‎

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Eakin is growing on me. His shot is far better than I've given it credit in the past and he's got the confidence to make a move with the puck. His stickhandling is creating scoring opportunities when married with his net drive. Don't know if he's a legit 2nd line center but I could see him being a good winger and a darn good #3C production wise.

Val! Good to see the kid having a good game and smiling. We need more of that. That whole line was great.

There's just something about the leafs...beating them up is eminently enjoyable.

There shouldn't be a place in the NHL for guys like Colton Orr and Kadri is a dbag for that slash then throwing punches while Roussel is being held back by the linesman. I can't wait for someone to throw down on him someday.

When Dallas is good they're very good but man when they're bad. Can someone tell me which Stars team is the real one? I expect bad things against Pittsburgh.

A lot of people here talk about slotting Peverley in the 2C spot... I'd rather have Eakin there. Eakin has the ability to dominate the game when he's on ice, Peverley hasn't shown that very much. How many times have people commented on how dominant the Eakin line is or how well they're playing? It happens all the time here, yet no one is sure if he's a 2C? I think people expect a 2C to really be a 1B... That's only going to be true on truly elite teams...

Rancourt Fist Pump

Goulet-lite
Jul 30, 2010
Holy crap! :laugh:

You gotta hand it to the Leafs; when they go down, they go down in flames ;)

#raptorjesuspwnz

Awesome win guys!

...so just to clarify. Seguin's just on loan right? ;)

No? Ok then.

6d6de.jpg

Cheers big ears :cheers:

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Given how many young players we have it's not really a surprise that this team is basically a macro version of a good young player - talented but wildly inconsistent and prone to defensive lapses. Both are the real team. The trick is to help it consistently producing and playing like it's shown it can.

Ups and downs were a given. I guess I just didn't expect the highs they've achieved or just how low they could go either. This month has been insane.

DaStars99

Purdue Alumnus
Feb 6, 2007
Dallas
[spoil]So apparently those two girls who made out on the jumbotron at the game are indeed adult actresses at least one is based on the twitter account found by /r/dallas on ******. [/spoil]

The good clean family fun video short from dodgeball was perfect for after that.

Shocked it lasted so long.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad