GDT: Game #50 | Wings @ Bolts | 8 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia
Every game day I'm in a good mood, looking forward to the night's contest. Flash ahead to the evening and it's extreme frustration wondering if my team is going to score more than one goal. Every time. I am literally insane. hmmm.

If you get off work late like me, you often don't even get home in time to see the one goal :laugh:

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Did Palat crosscheck Z down? I didn't get a good look.

No shots without a goalie .... wow

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Brad Richards shooting ducks from the point :laugh::laugh:

Lireally glad this only for one year. God what did this guy do for Chicago last year? He musta been the push they needed to win the Cup eh? lol Too bad he's the only Blackhawk from last years Cup team that seems to be having a hangover. And he's on our team.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
I love everything Zetterberg has done for the Wings over the years but he doesn't do much out there anymore. His complete and utter lack of speed kills the offense and the powerplay.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Lireally glad this only for one year. God what did this guy do for Chicago last year? He musta been the push they needed to win the Cup eh? lol

He got 37 pts on Kane's line last year and Kenny thought he could bring him in to center our 2nd line to reunite dats and z

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Are you guys really gonna complain that Richards took the shot there? What should he have done? passed it to no one?

I guarantee if he passes you guys would say WHY DIDN'T RICHARDS SHOOT HE HAD THE LANEEE!

Weird special teams was our downfall.... again.

Aug 6, 2012
Are you guys really gonna complain that Richards took the shot there? What should he have done? passed it to no one?

I guarantee if he passes you guys would say WHY DIDN'T RICHARDS SHOOT HE HAD THE LANEEE!

My question is why Richards is being utilized on the ****ing point with that pea shooter of a shot.

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
Thank you! He doesn't react anymore. Don't even talk to zebras...

Saves his voice for the bi-weekly "players only meeting."

I personally have no real issue with Zetterberg or Datsyuk. They played poorly tonight, but they will end the season as the top two or three in point totals on the Wings roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad