GDT: Game #50 | Wings @ Bolts | 8 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
So ****ing annoying to see us giving up two PPG in a row after killing 16 straight, while not registering a single shot on two man advantages. :shakehead

Not to mention how awfully harmless we even looked with that extra man out there in the final minutes.

Lost today 'cause we suck. Losing tmrw 'cause it's a) back-to-back and b) vs. a team that we're bad at playing against...

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
A game like tonight is why I laugh at the people who say "the Wings are going to really suck when Kronwall, Datsyuk, and Zetterberg are washed up and/or retire!!!" Dude, those 3 guys are already at that point. We don't have to wait anymore. Datsyuk is an average 1st liner, Zetterberg is one of the slowest players in the NHL and very limited at this point in his career, and Kronwall has been atrocious this entire season. I love all those guys for what they have done over the years but they just aren't very good anymore....at all. Their minutes need to be cut. Sorry.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
All sorts of discombobulation out there. Couldn't make a pass, out of position, held to the outside...

I'm sick of watching Tatar's little hop when he's about to get hit.

Nyquist gets a goal and proceeds to even it out with some stupid penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad