GDT: Game 50: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | ITS KNIGHT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
Is it any coincidence that the PP was solid now that Miller is back? He gets bashed a lot on HF, but when he's on, he's good. I know, Theo scored, but overall, the possession of our PP was outstanding.
Pitt was sloppy with the puck and looked like a team that was on the back end of a road B2B. I'll take it, though. Still 1 pt behind SJS.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Is it any coincidence that the PP was solid now that Miller is back? He gets bashed a lot on HF, but when he's on, he's good. I know, Theo scored, but overall, the possession of our PP was outstanding.
Pitt was sloppy with the puck and looked like a team that was on the back end of a road B2B. I'll take it, though. Still 1 pt behind SJS.
I would bash him cause his defense was nearly Merrill level bad.

member 151739

I know it's early... but what do you folks think of Cinderella 2: Dreams Come True as the playoff theme?

Last edited by a moderator:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Did you guys seriously not notice that gigantic mistake i made in the title of the thread?

I mean i can't believe i just now noticed it. Lol

Anyways, nice win.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018

Nate Schmidt being out hurt the team more than I expected. Same with Miller (well, on the offensive side anyway).

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad