GDT: Game 50: Kings @ Coyotes - 7PM - Photo Finish (To The Season)

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
:kings @ :coyotes
7PM
FS-AZ

Lines Brought to You By:| http://www.dailyfaceoff.com/
tI4ByXJ.png
|
V8bkfmN.png

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Now that the ASG pleasantry is behind us, back to the business of making the playoffs / hating the Queens. Hit Lucic early, late and often. Hit the corpse of Lecavalier. And hit the net. Let's try to not get out-shot at a 2:1 ratio. Again.
**** the kings
That's the spirit.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
As mentioned, **** the Kings.

Also, looking forward to watching this on the new NHL.tv. Hopefully everything goes smoothly in glorious HD and 60 frames.

Puck possession wins

Jan 17, 2014
Don't we hold the season lead like 3-1 or 3-2 over them?

If so, today marks the end of the regular season series and the Sharks start within the coming weeks.

Looking forward to a possible home ice come the beginning of April.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
The real kings of LA are the Lakers and the Rams.

Half the time, their own local TV stations use the Sacramento logo for the hockey team... :naughty:

I actually like the Kings as a team and I think their social media is some of the best in the league. But I loathe Dustin Brown, Jordan Nolan, and Milan Lucic, and I particularly loathe Los Angelinos who can't seem to realize the only thing separating them from Phoenicians is some mileage westward and closer proximity to Hollywood, which is somewhat like boasting about being neighbors with a sewage treatment plant.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Big congrats to Tippett! Man, time flies. I think with only a few hiccups he's proven to be one of the most adaptable coaches in the NHL.

Cheers to some fun coming out of the break.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Half the time, their own local TV stations use the Sacramento logo for the hockey team... :naughty:

I actually like the Kings as a team and I think their social media is some of the best in the league. But I loathe Dustin Brown, Jordan Nolan, and Milan Lucic, and I particularly loathe Los Angelinos who can't seem to realize the only thing separating them from Phoenicians is some mileage westward and closer proximity to Hollywood, which is somewhat like boasting about being neighbors with a sewage treatment plant.

It's the bad apples that play a role in which teams I don't like. I didn't hate the Kings before 2012, but now I do given the the issues we continue to come across by the bad apples. Wishing for us to lose our team and having a few of their fans throw beer at other Coyotes fans not only makes the Kings fanbase look bad but also everyone in So. Cal look bad as well. I just wish the good apples in the Kings fanbase would take a stand against whatever nonsense these bad apples say and do seeing other good apples in other fanbases have taken a stand against their bad apples and whatever nonsense they pull.

cobra427

May 6, 2012

I wonder if anyone challenges Lucic tonight, if so who, and will Lucic fight? In this case, and I am not a fan of fighting, I think somebody should do it. Maybe Chip or Doan?

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
I wonder if anyone challenges Lucic tonight, if so who, and will Lucic fight? In this case, and I am not a fan of fighting, I think somebody should do it. Maybe Chip or Doan?
Can't make him any uglier by punching Lucic in the face, so just check him and and then let him get pissed off and run around like and idiot, looking for revenge and taking dumb penalties.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Can't make him any uglier by punching Lucic in the face, so just check him and and then let him get pissed off and run around like and idiot, looking for revenge and taking dumb penalties.

I'm thinking that converting on a power play or two would be beneficial tonight. And the best penalty kill is staying out of the box to begin with.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
It's the bad apples that play a role in which teams I don't like. I didn't hate the Kings before 2012, but now I do given the the issues we continue to come across by the bad apples. Wishing for us to lose our team and having a few of their fans throw beer at other Coyotes fans not only makes the Kings fanbase look bad but also everyone in So. Cal look bad as well. I just wish the good apples in the Kings fanbase would take a stand against whatever nonsense these bad apples say and do seeing other good apples in other fanbases have taken a stand against their bad apples and whatever nonsense they pull.

I think the Kings fans "bad apples" are the exception, not the rule. The vast majority of them might hate Arizona because of the LA/Phoenix rivalry, but only the true idiots would wish relocation on us, considering that the Kings are also a southern-market team that many traditionalists would love to see contracted or relocated as well.

I've seen much worse and more widespread bad behavior from Red Wings and Blackhawks fans than I have from Kings fans. YMMV, tho.

Doan could take him but I think he'd only fight Brown. If Connauton plays, though, Lucic might challenge him.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB

Kings fan here saying this is the right strategy. I like what Lucic brings to the kings, but teams can get under his skin and he will take bad penalties. Arizona's PP is scary good (any unit with OEL on it would be). So this is what Arizona should try and do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad