:wings at :habs

October 17th, 2015
7:00 p.m., FS-D

Place:
CentreBell.jpg

Bell Center
Montreal, PQ

Lines:

:wings (Lines projected based on substitutions)

Left Wing | Center | Right Wing
Justin Abdelkader|Henrik Zetterberg|Dylan Larkin

Tomas Tatar|Brad Richards|Darren Helm

Gustav Nyquist|Riley Sheahan|Teemu Pulkkinen

Drew Miller|Luke Glendening|Joakim Andersson

Left Defense | Right Defense
Niklas Kronwall|Jonathan Ericsson
Danny Dekeyser|Mike Green
Kyle Quincey|Jakub Kindl

Starting Goaltender
Petr Mrazek

Murmansk16

Dec 7, 2002
Visit site
They need to split up Zetterberg and Larkin. The other lines only go when Larkin is centering one of them. Nyquist only seems to go when he's with Zetterberg.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
If Wings best Habs, then do they instantly become the best team in the world? I just habs GDT and they think their team is world class. I see them as mediocre riding the coat-tails of a good goalie.

Mrazak can win this in a goalie vs goalie game. At forward, Detroit is better even without Datsyuk. On defense I might give them the edge. Blashill still working out the kinks might be the difference maker. If he can get the team playing the way he wants instead of the way Babcock instilled in the vets, I like our chances.

Z40

High Compete Level
Feb 10, 2012
Detroit
Not sure how to embed tweets on mobile but I read that Helm said he's playing on the 4th line with Joker and Miller. I assume Joker will center that line.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
If Wings best Habs, then do they instantly become the best team in the world? I just habs GDT and they think their team is world class. I see them as mediocre riding the coat-tails of a good goalie.

Mrazak can win this in a goalie vs goalie game. At forward, Detroit is better even without Datsyuk. On defense I might give them the edge. Blashill still working out the kinks might be the difference maker. If he can get the team playing the way he wants instead of the way Babcock instilled in the vets, I like our chances.

The two best goalie's in the universe just played vs each other on thursday .. it was a phenomenal display of goaltending on each side.

it was a goalie vs goalie game... The reigning hart and vezina trophy winner ended up winning. And a shut out.

but no good luck.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
The two best goalie's in the universe just played vs each other on thursday .. it was a phenomenal display of goaltending on each side.

it was a goalie vs goalie game... The reigning hart and vezina trophy winner ended up winning. And a shut out.

but no good luck.

So you're saying Mrazak can't win this one? I think you are underestimating Mrazak. lol

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
So you're saying Mrazak can't win this one? I think you are underestimating Mrazak. lol

"can't" is a word that really shouldn't be used about the possibility of any goalie outplaying any other on any given night

but if you seriously think that Mrazek is anywhere near as good a goalie as Price is it sounds more like you're overestimating him

Aug 6, 2012
Projected lines has Glenny centering Gus&Pulky, with Sheahan taking Jurcos plan on the 2RW. Larkin still at wing. Eek.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Not feeling these projected lines one freaking bit. Hopefully we play good anyways.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Anybody else watching the Michigan - Michigan St game? I hope the refs are better at the Wings game than these idiots.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
We will probably get like 15 shots at most this game.

But somehow score 3-4 goals on them.:sarcasm:
I mean the style so far is different and don't mind it but we need 30+ shots a night to give us wins. But if we can score this many goals on the few shots we get now teams need to watch out when start shooting 30-40 shots a night then.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
"can't" is a word that really shouldn't be used about the possibility of any goalie outplaying any other on any given night

but if you seriously think that Mrazek is anywhere near as good a goalie as Price is it sounds more like you're overestimating him

My exact quote. Please, by all means, dissect it:

Mrazak can win this in a goalie vs goalie game.

Enjoy! ;)

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
Price can be impossible, so this can go either way no matter how good they play. Just hoping for a solid effort to make me forget about last night. move your feet and make good tape to tape passes. Please.

Lets go boys :handclap:

BinCookin

Feb 15, 2012
London, ON
Well I didn't score game 1 ; But i did Score game 2;3;4 for us.

Here are my defensive scores:

Kronwall: +8; -4 (Net +4)
Ericsson: +3; -4 (Net -1)
Green: +9; -6 (Net +3)
Quincey: +11; -8 (Net +3)
Smith: +8; -11 (Net -3)
Kindl: +6; -4 (Net +2)

So no surprise Smith was scratched. It should be noted in the last 2 games smith was +3; -11 by my count (he had a good game 2)

It should be noted that I give + for a really good play, and a - for a really bad play.
"routine" plays that work well i do not score. This is why Ericsson seems to just get less scores per game. He always does the safe boring play (as he should)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad