Pre-Game Talk: Game 5. Thursday. Win it to Stay in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Habs winning series 4 Games to 2 is good.
Habs beating Ottawa 5 Games to 2 is better. :)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Trolled some of them who said Habs werent a REAL test...
HABS NEED TO DESTROY THEM TOMORROW
lol if we're not a real test, I'd hate to see what a team that was a real test would do to them because we've severely outplayed them this series.

If they had even an slightly worse goalie, this series would be 3-1 for us.

Even then, there's no way Anderson keeps up with a .945 SV%.

Crusher117

Feb 2, 2013
Montreal
MICHEL!

Please overplay Gally and Chuckie, at least give us that.
Also DD, stop getting pushed off the puck please. J'ai confiance en toi mon gros.
Pacioretty, I want a hat trick.
Bouillon, please destroy Neil.
Subban give me two PP goals please.
Markov, I want 5 assists.

Final score 7-1

Habs, lets take this series to 7!

GO HABS GO!!!

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
mA8DiDX.gif

We need a golazo.

Theosis

What do I put here?
Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Pointe-Claire, QC
MICHEL!

Please overplay Gally and Chuckie, at least give us that.
Also DD, stop getting pushed off the puck please. J'ai confiance en toi mon gros.
Pacioretty, I want a hat trick.
Bouillon, please destroy Neil.
Subban give me two PP goals please.
Markov, I want 5 assists.

Final score 7-1

Habs, lets take this series to 7!

GO HABS GO!!!

Budaj will get pulled in the 1st period and Mike Condon will go on to win the Conn Smythe.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
tomorrow's win will be more than possible. If we win the boys will have the needed confidence to play in Ottawa Saturday.

Budaj will need to play like a god on saturday and if we win saturday the series will be in our favor Sunday.

We have a chance.

Imagine if Budaj's becomes our Halak 2.0

I don't want Budaj to have to be Halak. I want the team to win. I'm tired of this focus on goaltending. If the team isn't capable of carrying the load then they don't deserve to win. I hope the team from game 2 and the first and second period of game 4 show up, if the team of game 3 and the third period of game 4 show up, we're golfing.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
I am still in disbelief they counted the goal. I wonder if things will change next game or if they will find a way to get us eliminated so the habs fans disappear until October.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
I am still in disbelief they counted the goal. I wonder if things will change next game or if they will find a way to get us eliminated so the habs fans disappear until October.

I tuned into TSN 690 today and caught Bob Mackenzie. He brought some light to the matter and I'll share it here.

The kicking motion that was seen happened after the puck had already hit off his skate, therefor the kicking motion is ruled out. In that case, it is a redirection, which is allowed. What is stupid about the rule is that you can't kick it in, but you can place your skate in a position to have the puck knock off of it and into the net.

In other words, you can kick it in but you can't REALLY kick it in.

Bob said they really need to take a look at that rule and either fix it or re-arrange the way it is explained because it has left so many people confused on the matter.

icerocket

Jan 4, 2008
Atlantis
Nah that kicking motion you see after contact is the follow-through. The same motion you get after a golf or baseball swing or you know KICKING IT IN!!!!!!!

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
I tuned into TSN 690 today and caught Bob Mackenzie. He brought some light to the matter and I'll share it here.

The kicking motion that was seen happened after the puck had already hit off his skate, therefor the kicking motion is ruled out. In that case, it is a redirection, which is allowed. What is stupid about the rule is that you can't kick it in, but you can place your skate in a position to have the puck knock off of it and into the net.

Bob said they really need to take a look at that rule and either fix it or re-arrange the way it is explained because it has left so many people confused on the matter.

So it's okay to intentionally control the puck with your foot except if you move your leg a certain amount when doing so? What a dumb rule.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
It was a kick motion, but we have to move on... Who the hell cares about what happened last game, let's focus on tomorrow.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005

I'm more mad about the Sen holding Price's stick on the tying goal than the kick/redirect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad