GDT: Game 5 | Stars at Ducks, 7:30PM PDT (11:30 Atlantic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Well, tonight was BB hockey. Turn the other cheek and make them pay on the PP. Sunday's game is going to be physical and we don't get the last change. If the PP shows up, we can wrap it up. If the PP sucks again we could be back here for game 7.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
So is Orange County. ;)

Not nearly as much. Believe me. You've sure got your share of affluent people but plenty of them are pretty liberal.

In comparison to the rest of California it's pretty conservative though you're right.

Me personally, I'm an independent. Both sides are crooked.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
I'm glad we got back to playing our game... some tense moments but ducks played very well to start the 3rd and that made all the difference.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
I'm glad we got back to playing our game... some tense moments but ducks played very well to start the 3rd and that made all the difference.

They still have to clean up their 5 on 5 defense, gap control in that 2nd period once all the penalties ended was horrendous.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA

Please don't cross post from other threads (trolling) or talk about mod actions (release of public info) - you'll get infractions. Please read the FAQ before you get yourselves in trouble.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Seriously?

Seriously.

2) Trolling: Do not make posts or threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. Note that a person disagreeing with your opinion is NOT trolling; please keep it civil, even if you're sure the other person is wrong. When visiting the team forums, please note that they are fan forums for that team and are here mainly for the enjoyment of that team's fans. Do not visit team forums to cheer against nor demean their team. In other words, if you want to cheer for the Habs and criticize the Bruins, do it on the Habs board. And if someone is doing the opposite on the Bruins board, don't start flaming them to defend the honor of your team. Either ignore it or respectfully disagree and move on. Wishing illness or injury on someone will almost always be regarded as trolling or offensive. We do not permit any forums to be used to demean/insult the fans of other teams. That is considered trolling. Copying posts from one HFBoard team forum to another for this purpose is considered trolling.

Please - READ THE FAQ.

Benvolio

Nov 14, 2013
Please - READ THE FAQ.

Yeah already ahead of you.

17) Moderator Abuse (Attacking/Disobeying the moderators): If you disagree with something the moderators did, fine, disagree and let us know, but do it politely through PM or email ONLY

Not saying you did anything inappropriate. Just acknowledging my mistake and being aware of what I should do if I see a similar situation happen again.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Yeah already ahead of you.

17) Moderator Abuse (Attacking/Disobeying the moderators): If you disagree with something the moderators did, fine, disagree and let us know, but do it politely through PM or email ONLY

Not saying you did anything inappropriate. Just acknowledging my mistake and being aware of what I should do if I see a similar situation happen again.

No worries. Just trying to make sure nobody loses privileges. Some of the rules aren't necessarily intuitive.

:thumbu:

rollingdux

Jun 2, 2012
So Cal
twitter.com
Some goal gifs from supereader & nhl-official on tumblr

tumblr_n4me1xRzyv1sna8pso1_500.gif

tumblr_n4mgupkNRY1sna8pso1_500.gif

tumblr_n4mlk0wgsi1rqhbsko2_400.gif

tumblr_n4mlk0wgsi1rqhbsko3_400.gif

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Just started watching DVR of the game, and why didn't the Ducks get a 5-on-3 when the Stars cross check Perrault seven times--SEVEN TIMES--in the back, but Fowler get a ticky tack cross checking penalty for one of the Stars 5-on-3? These refs still suck.

Stars are a bunch of dirty *****. Hate that dirt bag team with that dirt bag coach.

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
You must have missed Ducks-Lightning 0-0 OT.

That remains one of my favorite Ducks games of all time.

While there were PLENTY of scoring chances (esp. by Cogs) during that game (I was actually at it), I prefer games where there's actual goals being scored. But that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce