GDT: Game 5 | Stars at Ducks, 7:30PM PDT (11:30 Atlantic!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
So is Orange County. ;)

Having family in OC, and being in SoCal my entire life, I can assure you that there's plenty of liberals in Orange County. There's more conservatives of course, but there's plenty of liberals too. I'd say something like 60/40. Northern OC (like Anaheim) and certain beach towns like Laguna have a decent amount of Liberals.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
While there were PLENTY of scoring chances (esp. by Cogs) during that game (I was actually at it), I prefer games where there's actual goals being scored. But that's just me.

Not why I liked that game. It was a pure goaltending and defensive battle through and through and it was capped off with a thrilling late OT goal.

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
Not why I liked that game. It was a pure goaltending and defensive battle through and through and it was capped off with a thrilling late OT goal.

Never said that was the reason you liked the game. I'm just saying that I prefer games that have more action in the offensive zone. From an entertainment standpoint, I'll take a 8-7 game over a 1-0 game everytime.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
I missed the game and havent been able to watch the DVR yet. How was the Sbisa/ Allen pairing? G;ad Rakell got a goal too, I have been really impressed with him, kids got a bright future it looks like.

Amp30

Jan 27, 2014
lol @ the post game question to perry

"why don't the refs like pat maroon?" haha
hahaha literally the best question asked from an interviewier.

Maroon has done absolutely nothing and it's enough to get him kicked out of games.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
Mod

Anyway, I missed this game (jobs are stupid) but nearly couldn't believe the score when I checked it. Did Andersen look solid? His stats certainly look like he had a great game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
10) Off-Topic Posting: Posts are to be on the topic of the board description where they're posted. Off Topic posts may be moved or closed at the moderators discretion. We do not allow homework threads. All political discussion is to be done on the Political Discussion Forum.

And on that note, off to the series thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad