PGT: Game 5: Russia 4 - Denmark 0

canuck2010

Dec 21, 2010
Oh my gosh. The Danes need someone to teach them about the physical part of the game. They don't use their bodies very well to shield the puck or to skate someone off the play. Weak on the forecheck after dumping the puck in. Take your man into the boards and freeze him and the puck or make sure that you come out with it. Yikes!

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Canadian fans were happy when their team scoring many goals. I can't belive WJC in Russia and fans to be happy like that when beating much weaker team. We would say: ''Really? It's just Latvia''.
It's not the team u should play on full strength with. Russia on easy mod I can say. But should score more to avoid nervious game.
English clearly not your first language if that is how you understood it.

Reactions: Juppy61

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Russia’s always a wildcard. This year, they were rumoured to be good.

I’m not buying it, watching this game. Largely unable to penetrate or hem in an exhausted Denmark team.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Russia is so much stronger than Denmark physically and the refs are calling every hit. That doesn't help.

Juppy61

May 14, 2013
Canada

I’m not buying it, watching this game. Largely unable to penetrate or hem in an exhausted Denmark team.
No, no....it’s nots that...they are just showing class...look up....

Lays

Jan 22, 2017

It just feels like they’re saving energy
Look at Kravtsov for example who’s usually a high energy player in the middle of things, he looks straight up bored, 1st line isn’t getting much ice time either
I do think they’ll medal this year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad