GDT: Game 5: Rangers @ Habs ~ 10/15/15 19:30 EDT ~ RDS, SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergevillain

Aug 1, 2014
London, ON
After that run to start the season the Bell Centre is going to be bumping tonight. Lot's of positivity and I hope the team feeds on that energy and really bring it.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Nice GDT LJ enjoy the Coyotes game, hope they make it 4 in a row. Lundquist saying Habs have two guys that can really shoot, talk about asking for trouble, double trouble as Stevie Ray Vaughn would have said. Go Habs Go!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap:

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Nice GDT LJ enjoy the Coyotes game, hope they make it 4 in a row. Lundquist saying Habs have two guys that can really shoot, talk about asking for trouble, double trouble as Stevie Ray Vaughn would have said. Go Habs Go!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Source? I wanna read/watch it and laugh at him later.

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
NYR and TBL are top teams in the east, this is our first real test. Can't wait for this one!
I'm feeling very confident.

HABS GO HABS!!!

Dalagaze

Rangers in 7
Apr 6, 2012
NY
Glass is out and Fast is in, but otherwise the lineup looks correct.

Good luck tonight, guys.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Whats the over-under on tonight's opening ceremony? I say puck will drop at approx 10:32pm

What's the over/under on the popcorn vendor getting the torch handed to him? I hope they have some other concept in store for the ceremony but more importantly, that they get through it in a hurry.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

I heard this Duclair guy is going to be pretty good in NY :sarcasm:

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
Real test tonight, let's see who's the top team in the East. Both teams are pretty equal, but I'd give the edge to the Rangers on defense and the Canadiens on offense. Goaltending is pretty much the same.

I suspect a great game from Galchenyuk, he seems to like playing the Rangers.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
It is a pity that we have to win the hockey game.

French to Russian to English in google translate for ''J'aimerais que nous gagnions ce match de Hockey''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad