GDT: Game 5: Preds vs Islanders | 7:00 PM CST

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
I'm excited about seeing Stalberg in the lineup. Maybe him and Bourque can add some spark into the team. If the lines are the way that that are on the 1st page then I want to see how Stalberg Legwand Forsberg play together.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
I'm part fish; my liver fell out like four years ago. What does the TPCR acronym actually stand for?

Tilt Pour Consume Repeat

The mythology goes back to the NP message boards. The good doctor Volde gives 'the Order' for the good soldier, that would be 101st, to TCPR and 101st tries to drink, always Jack btw, to victory . Thus the DR fills the prescriptive order, the soldier follows the order and IT almost always ends up with an order of Jack

Nashville Transplant

Feb 28, 2013
Nash/LA
Clune was a healthy scratch on opening night last year as Trotz told him he was "going with his guys." --- He quickly became one of Trotz' guys, and tonight is his first time as a healthy scratch since that evening. Of course, most evenings last year, Trotz had to count to 12 to find a healthy lineup, and Clune was there no matter what.

I'm hoping this is a temporary situation, but honestly... goals are more important than grit at this point.

I shall retire the Manchester CLUNE jersey, as it went 2-0 in the pre-season, and was good luck in the opener, but it's time to move on...

See ya tonight :)

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Awsome GDT...

Goodluck tonight...

Im looking forward to seeing Jones play. Also Long Islands own Erik Nystrom....

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
I see #25 and think

2008-09JerredSmithsonSet22.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad